LPOA or trading agents

Discussion in 'Trading' started by marketwizards, Nov 17, 2009.

1. marketwizards

marketwizards Guest

Why can't those 80% loser traders in the market hire somebody to trade for them?

Is talented traders that difficult to train or hire?

Somebody told me 80% newbie traders at prop firms dropout?

What is the experience in recruiting traders off the street with no experience in stocks etc. absolutely only experience is watching CNBC say high school graduates?

People don't fix their own cars, why would anyone trade their own account if they don't know what they are doing.

2. The irony is that the skills required to select a long term successful trader are almost the same as the skills required for successful trading itself.

Think about it. Selecting a successful trader is just like making a trade or an investment decision.

3. marketwizards

marketwizards Guest

I think anybody that is a professional trader in my books, won't need to trade for somebody for long, they would have enough capital to trade their own account than work for sweat shop prop firm, don't you think.

only guys who make good hires are high school graduates or students with no capital and is in debt and has street smarts.

There aren't that many girl prop traders either less than 10% are girls and in some offices it's 100% guys just like at leat 90% of or all people in this website posting here is guys.

4. 1) Girls want to marry successful traders, not become one.
    2) Most women who claim to be traders are "back office" people. :cool: