lowest tax state in the nation.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Savant

Savant

Agenda? Well ostensibly to provide demographic data I would presume. :confused:

#11     Apr 26, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

"Bullshit, South Dakota is not the lowest taxed state in the nation. There are several other states with just as low state income tax (none). They include Florida, Tennessee, Texas, Nevada and Washington. "

"I was pointing out agenda driven fallacious bullshit."

#12     Apr 26, 2011
  3. At what point do you recognize that you are far, far, far, from a "Free Thinker", or a Thinker at all for that matter?

I mean really, you are the most prolific poster on this sight, and easily the most asinine. Realize this, you embarrass yourself with nearly every post.

http://tax.laws.com/state-tax/south-dakota-taxes

Consumers who buy products on Indian reservations are exempt from paying South Dakota sales taxes. Indian Reservations collect their own sales taxes, give the revenue to Pierre and are reimbursed according to the state population ratio of Native Americans to non-Native Americans within a county.

#13     Apr 26, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

MAJOR smack down. :D

#14     Apr 26, 2011
  5. Ouch, that will leave a mark.

#15     Apr 26, 2011
  6. you think? that dumb ass doesnt even know that there are almost no stores on indian reservations. the indians have to leave the res and travel to stores in the cities to buy their booze and even their food.

"Consumers who buy products on Indian reservations are exempt from paying South Dakota sales taxes. Indian Reservations collect their own sales taxes, give the revenue to Pierre and are reimbursed according to the state population ratio of Native Americans to non-Native Americans within a county."

#16     Apr 26, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I just know you're going to substantiate this.

#17     Apr 26, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

It's not "major" unless the residents are reimbursed 100% of the taxes their reservation collects on the capital's behalf.

#18     Apr 26, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused: Uh...OK...if you say so lil' Ricky.

#19     Apr 26, 2011
  10. it doesnt matter. there is almost no business on the reservation. almost every consumable product must be purchased off the reservation.
    so the statement that indians pay no tax is nonsense. i live near the largest reservation in south dakota. i shop in the city near the res. on check day you dont want to go near the stores. they are mobbed with indian shoppers who pay the same sales tax as anyone else.

#20     Apr 26, 2011