Lowest IQ state also the most conservative...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Feb 25, 2011.

1. I am not an expert on that. I imagine there are methods to do that. But it is not cheap because one needs IQ tests specifically tailored to particular demographic groups.

whatever IQs are quoted on your refs could not have been done the correct way.

#21     Feb 26, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I've never figured you to be a closet racist, but being a liberal from San Diego, it's certainly possible. I'm sure you know that Mississippi has one of the largest black populations in the country at 37% and one of the poorest and least educated black populations in the country. They no doubt are pulling down their state IQ score and yet you use this state of all possible red states as your example. If you were a little more clever, you would have picked a predominately white red state to make your point. Better luck next time. Who knew you were a racist. Man.

#22     Feb 26, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

What's even funnier is that Mississippi's IQ is only one point lower then CA's. LOL. That blows my mind.

#23     Feb 26, 2011
  4. Yes, but the bigger issue is whether they know where to use the word "than" rather than "then."

#24     Feb 27, 2011
  5. Race never occurred to me. Race generally comes into the mind of the racists who have race on their minds.

#25     Feb 27, 2011
  6. Does a point or two difference on the IQ matter that much?

#26     Feb 27, 2011
  7. I doubt it.

IQ isn't supposed to measure education, but innate intelligence.

What someone does with their IQ is important. That Mississippi is the lowest IQ state and the most conservative is just a coincidence...or is it just a coincidence?

That a goober like Haley Barbour is the governor of the state, it does give a reasonable person to question the overall intelligence of the voters in Mississippi.

#27     Feb 27, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

The only comeback you have is being a fascist grammar cop. Nice one Gaby.

#28     Feb 27, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

I bet you it did. You know the south is dominated by poor blacks and therefore skews the IQ ratings all over the region. If you were actually intelligent, what you would do is what I did and compare red and blue states side by side and compare the ratings to take the regional and cultural factor out of the equation. When you do that, you see the IQ between blue and red state is fairly equal and in many cases, the neighboring red states has a higher IQ then the blue state on it's border. But I am trader and I look at things more analytically then you do so maybe that is the reason that idea slipped your mind. Who knows.

#29     Feb 27, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

#30     Feb 27, 2011