Lowest IQ state also the most conservative...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Feb 25, 2011.

1. <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fJuNgBkloFE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fJuNgBkloFE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Our country is filled with idiots, all the states. Well especially the south but all the states are holding their own in the race of the stupid.

#11     Feb 26, 2011
  2. jem

jem

It was pointed out as you go more south IQs go down in Europe as well.

Could it be you had to be pretty smart to survive up North?

#12     Feb 26, 2011
  3. That is the FUNNIEST video I have ever seen..lol!

#13     Feb 26, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah the picture changes once you go state my state and start making comparisons. TX has a higher IQ then CA. Of course.

#14     Feb 26, 2011
  5. Then Tibetans are the smartest people in the whole world

#15     Feb 26, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

I think a lot of that has to do with minorities in the south. Also the agriculture economies in both Europe and the US tend to be in the south.

#16     Feb 26, 2011
  7. if somebody comes from Mexico and takes an IQ test administered in English, he can't score much. It does not mean he is dumb.

also, the level of education likely influences IQ results more than the actual smartness. the more tests you take in college the easier it is for you to score higher on an IQ test compared to somebody who rarely took any sort of a written test.

#17     Feb 26, 2011
  8. Apparently then, the good folks in Mississippi have trouble with the English language (goobers) and are not effectively educated...

#18     Feb 26, 2011
  9. maybe, but it has nothing to do with their TRUE IQ

#19     Feb 26, 2011
  10. I see, their TRUE IQ...

And how do you measure their TRUE IQ?

By the number of times they have watched the Dukes of Hazzard?

#20     Feb 26, 2011