Low volume stocks, real moves?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by white, Sep 6, 2001.

1. White,

Surely you're after Praetorian's methodology and not his mythology? :)

P.S. His methodology is somewhat more profitable.

#11     Sep 7, 2001
  2. Magna

Magna Administrator

candletrader,

As P2's methodology doesn't suit me, I personally prefer his mythology!

#12     Sep 7, 2001
  3. TRADING MYTHOLOGY

White, that was a real gem ... :p

#13     Sep 7, 2001
  4. ddefina

ddefina

Shortnfool, you've been a back from the dead member 10 or so days and already surpass my # of posts! And I've been here a couple months. How do you come up with so much to say? :)

#14     Sep 7, 2001
  5. Babak

Babak

defina,

put him on your ignore list and you won't even care how many posts he has!

I tell you since I did it elitetrader.com looks so much better and cleaner! I didn't even know he was posting here until I read your comment.

We asked Baron for the ignore function. He graciously provided it. Now lets use it!

#15     Sep 7, 2001
  6. The ignore function is a gift.

P,
    My humor regarding your trading "mythology" was not meant to be vindictive at all (I hope it wasn't interpreted as such). I think you are a great trader whose style is pretty unique; but the main thing is that you makes a lot of $$ out of it.

It seems like our old "friend" Shortnfool aka TradeRX has hijacked my comments.

#16     Sep 8, 2001
  7. Candletrader- My mythology is as follows: I was created by the gods and sent back from a future century for one and only one purpose.... To take money from the large institutions and make things right. The gods had grown tired or the large wall st. guys making all the loot, and I was created as your saviour. Now if you excuse me... I gotta go save the world's financial markets.....
    LOL

#17     Sep 8, 2001
  8. Magna

Magna Administrator

P2,

Now if you excuse me... I gotta go save the world's financial markets.....

Love it. Hope you understand that my comment, like candletrader's, was all in good fun. Having seen you in action on your yahoo chat board I have the greatest respect for your methodology, even if it's not for me. May you continue to fight the good fight.

#18     Sep 8, 2001
  9. Babak

Babak

praetorian,

you sound like the financial version of the sherminator

[Caution: you have to have seen American Pie I + II to get this joke! ]

#19     Sep 8, 2001