Low risk 10%-15%/year option strategy

Discussion in 'Options' started by Alpine, Apr 14, 2006.

1. I already told you that I'm good with my Mac n' Cheese with sliced hotdogs. But I'll tell you what, I've been getting creative with ramen noodles and stir fry lately. Whooo weee... I could start a restaurant with this stuff.:D

#11     Apr 14, 2006
  2. I am addicted to stir-fry. I had an island range installed in the kitchen specifically for that purpose. You need a lot of gas output and good air handling for stir fry. I could eat it for every meal.

#12     Apr 14, 2006
  3. While making pan-fried noodles, I realized that I didn't have any good noodles one night when I'd finished the veggies and meat. Found a bunch of ramen in the pantry so I played around with those noodles a bit. I liked the result so much, I don't think I'll go back. You should try it out a bit.:D

{EDIT} Also throw in a little ketsup, soy sauce, brown sugar, corn syrup, garlic, and crushed red pepper.:)

#13     Apr 14, 2006
  4. I imagine they're perfect for making pan-fried noodles. Will try it tonight with the pork. Thanks

Edit: will do!

#14     Apr 14, 2006
  5. chow mein'n'chicken'n'beans....+ of course da obligatory pinapple fritter, deliiiiiiicioooous.

#15     Apr 14, 2006
  6. You and those damn diabetic-coma inducers!

#16     Apr 14, 2006
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

ror^2

#17     Apr 14, 2006

8. nah, basides some intercostal pains durin' da night'n'sharp knives attacks into me right side of da belly, zero problemo.

#18     Apr 14, 2006