Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Yeah, I hope you can recover from this stunning loss.

c:)

#11     Jan 26, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

I dont know if i can ever recover from this, I have done much soul searching since i was proven wrong and i can honestly tell you from an unbiased perspective, that was probably the first stupid thing i have ever said in my entire life...... :D

#12     Jan 26, 2012
  3. I'll rub the egg in :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother

A mother (or mum/mom) is a woman who has raised a child, given birth to a child, and/or supplied the ovum that grew into a child

#13     Jan 27, 2012

4. Its ok Maxi. . . . . just go shopping. :p .

#14     Jan 27, 2012
  5. Eight

Eight

Black people have been herded into inner city reservations and are kept there, complete with 80% of all the abortion clinics. They have been made very, very unattractive as candidates for jobs in the private sector because Democrats have sued and won large settlements for racism on the job. The Democrats tell them that they are living in crime ridden shitholes because of racism and keep them voting for them above the 90% level...

So Libs are supposedly intelligent but they actually believe that the Democrats are helping Black people?

#15     Jan 27, 2012
  6. "They've pulled off the trifecta of controversial topics," said Brian Nosek, a social and cognitive psychologist at the University of Virginia who was not involved in the study. "When one selects intelligence, political ideology and racism and looks at any of the relationships between those three variables, it's bound to upset somebody."

----------------------

Imo, this is psychological junk.The author is trying to link white political conservatives with low intelligence, prejuidice and racism.

Suppose we do the same study on only the African Americans population.(There's probably a few out there already).

We'll examine racism and intelligence in the African American community towards their fellow African Americans.This could readily be quantified by how often the refer to each other with the N word.(just an off the cuff example)

Secondlly we'll explore racism of the African American community towards other races, not foremost white people lets study African American prejuidice toward the hispanic population.

After we knock of these two,we'll introduce the bell curve.

So no, we won't go there, doing so is imflammatory and deragotory to African American conservatives.

But it is politcally correct to label (white) conservatives as dumb, prejuidiced and racist and that is the target of the author.

#16     Jan 27, 2012
  7. Know what's funny nutmeg? I would bet there is a correlation. But black folks already know this.:D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f3PJF0YE-x4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#17     Jan 27, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds like a monolithic group.

#18     Jan 27, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Mum is absolutely interchangeable with "Mom". It is the UK derivative, and a more affectionate version, if you ask me.

#19     Jan 27, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

#20     Jan 27, 2012