Low ECN Commission Brokers EU?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by abirex, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Jasper21

Jasper21

I suggest FP Markets, an ecn broker with regulation from ASIC and Cysec. The commission costs are lower, and the spreads began at 0pipis for most parts of my trade.

#11     Jul 26, 2021
  2. Agreed. Lowest commission & also spreads are quite tight in fxview. Highly recommended if you're from EU.

#12     Jul 28, 2021
  3. Have a look at AMP Global EU. Their pricing is competitive.

#13     Jul 28, 2021
  4. I can suggest my broker FP Markets. I trade with their ecn raw account that offers some of the lowest commission costs among other brokers, and the spreads are tighter, which is an advantage for me since I'm a scalper.

#14     Jul 30, 2021
  5. I prefer ecn brokers because they have tight spreads, but most brokers commission costs are a bit high, which is why I trade with FP markets, an ecn broker with good spreads and commission costs lower than other ecn brokers out there.

#15     Aug 5, 2021
  6. I’ll anyday choose fxview when it comes to getting low spreads & commissions, i mean just $2 RT man.

#16     Aug 18, 2021
    camera likes this.
  7. camera

camera

Agreed with you on this. Plus the spreads are quite tight, so say, how long have you been using them?

#17     Aug 21, 2021
  8. It's been more than a year now.

#18     Sep 9, 2021
    camera likes this.
  9. Logan15

Logan15

I recommend FP Markets. I trade using their raw ecn account that offers good trading conditions, and the commission cost compared to other similar brokers is lower and transparent.

#19     Sep 10, 2021
  10. I'm a beginner trader looking for a reliable ASIC or FCA broker with micro-lots. It would be advantageous if the broker had good customer service since I may have specific queries during the initial stage. Any good recommendations?

#20     Sep 17, 2021