Love this IL is broke ad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Texas had been perpetrating a fraud. They are underwater too.

#11     Nov 9, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Well, I think state income taxes are going to go up very soon again. They raised them 60% last year. I think we are probably looking at 10% to 12%. Why RCG, why? Why did you let these liberal unions do this to us? Why oh why RCG? :D

#12     Nov 9, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

So has/is the US federal government.

#13     Nov 9, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

[​IMG]

Damn you RCG! We are the worst in the nation. Texas has actually funded 91% of their pensions.

#14     Nov 9, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Globalization and the lack of unions abroad has been the number one trouble for the IL economy (among others of course). You should encourage the continued growth of the left overseas if you ever want to see your value-added goods get more than a sidelong glance in the world marketplace, and give you a chance to sell those goods and keep your incomes up where they need to be. But, fortunately, you'll always have your ag products, which many locales do not. Should the shit hit the fan I'd rather be living over fertile soil.

#15     Nov 9, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Lack of unions? IL is owned by unions. Ricter, 40% of the city of Chicago works for government in one form or another. The unions have ruined this state. They have driven out companies and bankrupted our pensions.

#16     Nov 9, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

One thing is for sure - There is NO damn state income tax in Texas!

#17     Nov 9, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Did you just return to earth from a long space voyage?

#18     Nov 9, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

You're an ardent defender of that which you'll never have.

#19     Nov 9, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

A Victoria Secrets model mistress? Other than smaller government I can't think of anything else I want that I'll never have.

#20     Nov 9, 2011