love it, but lonely.

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by daytrade, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Have adopted to trading and say F the friends just give my 100k back.

#11     Sep 27, 2008
  2. daytrade:
    shave your head and shave off any facial hair. Walk barefooted (even when on the street), and become a strict vegetarian- no animal protein. get rid of jewellery and wrist watch. each week find five homeless and hand them five bucks each.
    find a couple of compatible women on dating websites and strike up a friendship. cyber friends can help you out of a rut. find things in common to talk about and just have fun with it.
    come back on this thread later and tell if you found out anything new about yourself.

#12     Sep 27, 2008
  3. why give money

#13     Sep 27, 2008
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

depressing is not even the correct term in my case....it is just excrutiating..I feel like im in the SHU.

#14     Sep 27, 2008
  5. wow,, thank you for all responses,, may be the heart break that is keeping me procrastinating too often, someone said florida? im in nova scotia, and i have already travelled the world as someone suggested, as for shu,, ya been to jail not that one thank goodness, and babysit a few kids, not a bad idea,, im sure thats a whole new handfull i cant imagine, as for trading mobile i have decided to go to kelowna in 2 weeks for a vacation / possible move, will keep an apartment here though as all my family is here,

again thank you for all your thoughts,

Sincerely R.

#15     Sep 27, 2008
  6. give money to help free yourself from greed, selfishness and attachment to your money.
    many who chase money trip and fall because of their chasing.

#16     Sep 27, 2008
  7. start trading at a nice cafe where some hotties frequent

#17     Sep 27, 2008
  8. Get involved in a church. Do random acts of kindness. Work toward turning trading into "just a job" and live for something bigger then yourself.

#18     Sep 27, 2008

9. Great advice

#19     Sep 27, 2008
  10. lately

lately

My suggestion to you is in the form of a book (not for motivation, but for information). It was just released a few days ago and I think it will be the most successful book of its kind (personal development).

It's called Personal Development for Smart People by Steve Pavlina.

I've gone through periods similar to what you're describing, and found that it's always a matter of perspective.

#20     Sep 27, 2008