Lousiana Makes it illegal to use cash

Discussion in 'Economics' started by AKUMATOTENSHI, Oct 23, 2011.

1. pt199

pt199

Politicians have a fix for everything..I love his reasoning, that may go to the Supreme Court!

2. Eight

Eight

hmmm.. so they make it harder for thieves to unload stuff and they make it harder for honest people to sell stuff too...

Time to buy stuff in Louisiana!! Prices are going to drop! Get a cross country trucking rig but only buy in Louisiana and sell all across the rest of the USA!!

3. Think Louisiana judicially exposed the weakness of untraceable FIAT currency. No one knows if its real, counterfeit or freshly printed backed by the vapor of "good faith and force" of the country.

By requiring all monetary exchange or consideration to go through some centralized clearing procedure tied to FEIN / Social security all privacy is gone but every transaction becomes traceable and taxable.

US Cash as being king is no longer the case... The game becomes managing above the tax line transactions, offshore tax deferred holdings and minimize us visible transactions. This game is played masterfully by the multi-nationals and banks. Try breaking a C-Note down in mexico or the Caribbean... They won't take anything larger than a $20 nowadays.

Individuals are basically screwed. A multi-national can establish a presence in a foreign country by simply registering to do business. They can open up bank accounts and sweep funds in and out of the US and transfer property. Not so easy for individual people.

4. BINGO!

5. Please,

First, the underground market will flourish and the little broke ass state of Louisiana, even with their oil revenue, will not be able to enforce this stupid law.

This is nothing but an attempt to collect more revenue for their "SOCIAL PROGRAMS and STATE PENSIONS."

Once again, if you really think a State or a FED GOVERNMENT can control "You" then you shall be controlled by man.

There is only one "Power" that I answer to and it is not from this world. Fuck the State and Fuck the Fed Gov. They do not control me, my business nor my future.

I will play by certain rules that are Just and Fair. Any other rule that is ment to exploit, rob and steal, or harm me as in individual, I will not follow.

So, who cares what laws these hapless mindless fucking politicians pass? Not I.

6. Individuals are basically screwed. A multi-national can establish a presence in a foreign country by simply registering to do business. They can open up bank accounts and sweep funds in and out of the US and transfer property. Not so easy for individual people.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Bullshit. If you are an entrepreneur, own your own business, work for your self, this does not apply.

I can set up my record label in Lichtenstein as a foreign company and bank over there, paying zero US TAX.

I could take my consulting firm and "incorporate in" Costa Rica, and have the same rights as a Multi-National company, just not the juice of political power such Multi-nationals have.

So, instead of bitching about this shit, start a business. Play the game by the rules but learn the rules. Otherwise, yes, if "you" are working as a "Employee" of a Company and all "you" are a citizen who pays the Tax Man on wages you earn from that Employer....your FUBARED. But it's "your" choice to be W2, nobody held a gun to "your" head and said "Work for the Man".

Problem with American.... every one wants everything for free. Nobody likes to take the risk to find a way to create their own "Business". Most people are too lazy or they have to much fear of failure. Yet, they fail in their W2 position all the time but the illusion of safe and consistent "Payck" keeps them bitching and enslaved.

Every one wishes they can take a little pill like in the movie LIMTLESS and tap into "Freedom". Problem is, 90% of American's live beyond their means in debt they will never pay and thus, can't break the chains of "Slavery" to venture out on their own.

It was their choice to enter into Slavery....

7. You've made my point exactly... Individual employee workers are screwed. Their retirement accounts are locked up for many years, their wages are taxed upfront and every $ they spend is taxed again. Limits on deductions and carry over losses as well as exposure to unlimited personal liability and criminal prosecution.
    Individuals rarely can settle a criminal charge with a check.

The game is for fictitious limited liability entities created by smart individuals.

Taxes are paid at most quarterly.
    Offshore Income is tax deferred until repatriated (if ever)
    Expenses can use pre-tax dollars
    Corps can settle criminal charges by check
    Limited Personal Liability
    The list of benefits is long...

8. I went to Ensenada some years ago. I had trouble getting a business to break a $10!!!

#10     Oct 23, 2011