Louisiana Petetion To Withdraw From The Union

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Mav88

Mav88

a) I'm not a southerner dumbass
    b) thought what before? The fact that today's military is dominated by southerners?

dude, get a brain

#51     Nov 11, 2012
  2. Secession would be great but just like I eviscerated kooky2 on the subject the Fed govt would have to double down on it's stance .

Now as far as a shooting war, based upon North vs South ain't gonna happen.

Honestly I have no idea what the war between the parasites and the producers will look like.
    One thing is for certain though, the parasites lose.
    [​IMG]

#52     Nov 11, 2012
  3. the DoD is disproportionately staffed with southerners, they would quit as soon as any shooting broke out and the DoD would fall apart. Blue state people are too soft for that sort of thing.
    -----------------------------------------------
    roflmao.

#53     Nov 11, 2012
  4. Mav88

Mav88

right, shooting war is out of the question really.

The conveyor belt of stupidity in here is amazing. Hoodoo and RCG think that such a hypothetical war would be just like 1862. For some reason only known to the logic of their 2 neurons, southerners in the current US military would not act like they did in 1862 but the military itself would function just like it did then.

One look at how a modern military works, where all the military assets are currently located, how logistics works, and the conclusion is clear. Old confederacy + some western red states = quick military loss for blue states assuming no nukes. With nukes it is even quicker if one assumes that western red states would join in succession which I assume they would. To think like the simpletons in here, you have to assume that a succeeding state like Georgia would sit back and allow units like the 3rd division to form up and attack them AND all southerners in the 3rd division would do so. On the contrary, the 3rd division would be likely to join the south as would all the units in texas. There are no armored or airborn units in the northeast and most airbases are in the south, red western, or border states, it isn't 1862.

The war will be political, more like quebec-canada, and this time the blues won't fight.

#54     Nov 11, 2012
  5. And do you think the confederate flag gives you any credibility at all?:D

#55     Nov 11, 2012
  6. You may not have noticed but DOD is made up of mercenaries. They arranged it this way so chicken hawk missionaries who go to Paris to avoid the draft no longer have to ask for deferments.:D

#56     Nov 11, 2012
  7. Mav88

Mav88

all the more deadly for the blue states, the trained professionals are dominated by red state people. In any hypothetical war that, combined with the balance of forces in the south, and the blues would crap their pants

#57     Nov 11, 2012
  8. all the more deadly for the blue states, the trained professionals are dominated by red state people. In any hypothetical war that, combined with the balance of forces in the south, and the blues would crap their pants
    ---------------------------------
    They fight for money or didn't you know that.

#58     Nov 11, 2012
  9. Armys are led by their commanders. Last I saw, West Point is still in the same place.:)

#59     Nov 11, 2012
  10. Mav88

Mav88

so you think in a civil war that would matter? LOL

#60     Nov 11, 2012