Louisiana Petetion To Withdraw From The Union

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 10, 2012.

1. I'm pretty sure kabong and atticus can help you out with that particular fetish.
    (not that there's anything wrong with that :D )

*I mean that as insincerely as you libturds do when you invoke it as well.

#41     Nov 10, 2012
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

+1000

If those mouthbreathing knuckledraggers all petitioned to secede from the Union today, I'd back them all the way. Good riddance!

#42     Nov 11, 2012
  3. Geez you libtards: the inconsistency of positions you have is mind boggling.

If All of a sudden granting secession is a good idea it kinda hollows out your vehement philosophical support for The War of Northern aggression.

So Now the civil war was a colossal waste and 150 yrs later you recognize you were fvcking idiots and it was all for naught?
    ( what took you geniuses so long to figure that out ?)

[​IMG]

btw : I'm all for seccession, just exposing your stupid hypocrisy.

#43     Nov 11, 2012
  4. Red state national guards at war with dod? After that war is over these states will be blue for the rest of your lives and longer. :D

#44     Nov 11, 2012
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

LMAO!!

Fuckwitted buffoon, I wasn't around 150 years ago and had no say whatsoever in the support for or protest against the Civil War. As far as I know, nobody else alive today was around back then either.

No surprise that a braindead waste of space like YOU and the other modern secessionists can't get over "your" (HA!) loss in ancient history. Die-hard losers NEVER get over a loss.

All I'm saying is that if you still want to secede after all the benefits your states have enjoyed by being part of this great union, I for one would be glad to see you go. You won't be missed.

#45     Nov 11, 2012
  6. 1) So let me get this straight, you support the concept of fighting the war against secession in this paragraph.

2) Then you take the position that "I for one would be glad to see you go. You won't be missed." supporting succession the very next paragraph!

and you have the temerity to call ME braindead HOLY FVCKING CRAP

you people are stupid :D :D :D

[​IMG]

#46     Nov 11, 2012
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

Wrong, as usual. The war was fought, no amount of whining or celebrating will change that. Only a fool could get my so-called "support" from what I wrote.
    Assuming it's peaceful like the split of Czechoslovakia and you troglodytes don't plan on reinstating slavery, I'm all for it.

#47     Nov 11, 2012
  8. Okay since you deny your support for a war against secession:
    Then by default you admit the civil war was a huge colossal mistake and unnecessary according to your current beliefs(as stated elsewhere on this thread).

THANKS FOR PLAYING

BTW: Please for God sake make up your mind.

Do you support succession or not?

[​IMG]

#48     Nov 11, 2012
  9. Mav88

Mav88

the DoD is disproportionately staffed with southerners, they would quit as soon as any shooting broke out and the DoD would fall apart. Blue state people are too soft for that sort of thing.

#49     Nov 11, 2012
  10. Riiiight.

Your kind thought that once before. How many times are you guys going to relive Pickett's charge?

#50     Nov 11, 2012