Louisiana Petetion To Withdraw From The Union

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Not to mention that FL is not considered a "blue" state with a 74,000 vote advantage and over 6 million voters. AK is an ass.

#31     Nov 10, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

\

This is the BEST description I have heard yet, hands down.

#32     Nov 10, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

There is simply no way that democrats will hold power that long for one simple reason: The financial impact of what we are doing now will bring the whole house down around us way before then. And when it does, you won't see another spending democrat (or republican) for a long, long time.

#33     Nov 10, 2012
  4. obama should hope on his his lucky stars the europeans never solve their crisis.

Without the flight to quality what's gonna be attractive about our bond auctions?

#34     Nov 10, 2012
  5. One week ago you guys didn't have a clue what the results were going to be, but now you know whats going to happen in 2024....lol

#35     Nov 10, 2012
  6. I'm pretty confident you'll still be an idiot in 2024.

That is if somebody doesn't knock the snot out of you for being a whiny lil bitch.

I'd like to shake the hand of the girlscout that does.

#36     Nov 10, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Fucking *classic* P&R post. Laughed so hard I almost had an involuntary piss.

#37     Nov 10, 2012
  8. You can have the pleasure Phoenix, but only if you promise to wear makeup and lingerie.:(.

#38     Nov 10, 2012
  9. nice to see you emerging out of the romney devastation so well . . . don't lose hope, change will come.:).

#39     Nov 10, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I got some bad news for you Katy Perry fan boy. The country is ALREADY divided.
    Just not with new borders, yet.

#40     Nov 10, 2012