Louisiana Petetion To Withdraw From The Union

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 10, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Peacefully grant the State of Louisiana to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government.

As the founding fathers of the United States of America made clear in the Declaration of Independence in 1776:

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

"...Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and institute new Government..."

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ca-and-create-its-own-new-government/1wrvtngl

2. Good.

Louisiana should take Mississippi and 'Bama and the mouthbreathers from West Virginia with them. After all, these states are net takers of taxpayer money at the federal level.

Parasitic red states that love taking the green from the federal government--good riddance.

3. Dreaming of the good ole days again?

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I would truly like to see a stampede of states moving to secede from the union.

The USA has run it's course. We are deeply divided by irreconcilable differences.

Old countries and borders have been divided up or morphed into new countries throughout history. I see little if any reason not to let political nature, as it were, run it's course again.

5. pspr

pspr

I think Texas has been ready to secede for some time.

6. I am quite sure you would, but you won't.

7. Has this have anything to do with the pdt rule?:confused:

8. Mav88

Mav88

the reason for that is the high percentage black population there, a free Louisiana simply cuts that out, then all the titsuckers stampede to blue states.

9. There are 4.5 million people in Louisiana. About 2,500 have signed the peitition. Let's say 50,000 end up signing it, or even 100,000. So what? That's 1-2% of the population. This is going nowhere.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

A fact our leftists bleeding hearts choose to ignore.

#10     Nov 10, 2012