Loudest traders on ET: are they Profitable?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shortie, May 19, 2008.

The loundest traders on ET: are they Profitable?

1. Yes, Sure

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  2. No Way

22 vote(s)
    45.8%
  3. Maybe

11 vote(s)
    22.9%
  4. Go Back to Your Sandbox with Riskfree

14 vote(s)
    29.2%
  1. may I ask...who are some examples?...can you "name names"?

#11     May 19, 2008
  2. Educated [does not equal] Smart ... :D

If he posted like he had a clue I might be more inclined to respect the guy.

But if all he can do is play the role of your Lapdog I'm going to have to be contemptous of him ... he can change this perception anytime he wants to.

#12     May 19, 2008
  3. You jackass, you need to be hit in the mouth so that your fake teeth will fall to show you are teethless. You end messages by writing meaningless expressions ROTF LMAO. If you understand the meaning of the latter "word" you would understand that you laugh from your A., which would make your mouth the hole of an A., and when you laugh you fart,...

I will stop here as the description will get uglier.

#13     May 19, 2008
  4. Don't write checks you can't cash

#14     May 19, 2008
  5. THIS IS LOUD. SO IS THIS! But you are right, there are different kinds of loud. you are free to choose.

#15     May 19, 2008
  6. Have you considered that it is you who does not have a clue of the meaning of his posts? Start by questioning yourself. No one is asking anyone to accept their point of view, but do not jump and make statements that are wrong and/or empty.

Humans became civilized because of education. So show respect for education and educated people.

#16     May 19, 2008
  7. That is so precise! Some may have not understood that you may have written it in that way intentionally, so that people can vote using their own intepretation of who they think is and/or is not a big mouth. In addition naming names is not useful as it would just lead to exchange of ...

Thanks Shortie for sharing the result of your intellect. (and sorry if my writing is not good).

#17     May 19, 2008
  8. LOL, neither one of you even trade ... so the question of your profitablity is absolutely moot, AND further discussion with you is useless.

#18     May 19, 2008
  9. Awe whats the matter did I strike a nerve with that post?

You are nothing but a typical internet coward who shouts insults using foul language and empty threats as you hide behind your computer. You have been calling tops for 125 points in the NDX and its been nothing but entertainment fodder for those who need a good laugh on your account.

#19     May 20, 2008