Lou Dobbs resigns from CNN

Discussion in 'Politics' started by turkeyneck, Nov 11, 2009.

1. MattF

MattF

indeed. talk about selling yourself short.

#21     Nov 11, 2009
  2. aegis

aegis

What's even sadder is the fact that he was only making slightly more than $200 per week at his job.

Heaven forbid, we wouldn't want this kid to collect $200/week from the government. Wow, what a gargantuan sum of money! Meanwhile, baby boomers continue to fuck over his entire generation and then ask themselves, "why is he so lazy?"

Why does the future of this country appear so bleak? Go look in the fucking mirror.

#22     Nov 12, 2009
  3. dsq

dsq

right on...200/wk(isnt that the same weekly pay of about 15yrs ago?), no health benefits,unions getting stripped,crap jobs and pay...thanks to outsourcing and the race to the bottom...at least goldman sachs and wall st are safe.

#23     Nov 12, 2009
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Don't ruin it for me! Yes she is. To counterbalance the husband's notion, here we go:

[​IMG]

#24     Nov 12, 2009
  5. TGregg

TGregg

I hear Rosie O'Donut is looking for work. Maybe she'll be the new Power Journalist for CNN.

#25     Nov 12, 2009
  6. I'd like to see Dobbs on Fox. He'd be a worthy edition.

BTW... anyone who shuns Dobbs and Fox is a fool. The "massaging" of news by the MSM is not only despicable, a "fourth estate" which is in the pocket of the politicos is a hazard to all Americans.... their children, grandchildren...

#26     Nov 12, 2009
  7. cstfx

cstfx

More like food critic.

That would be a mistake as S Smith is one of the few anchors on that network who actually deliver the news without much editorializing.

#27     Nov 12, 2009