Lou Dobbs resigns from CNN

Discussion in 'Politics' started by turkeyneck, Nov 11, 2009.

1. LOL. Must not have liked the kool-aid.

2. why isn't he on the unemployment rolls?

just like everybody else?

hmm, perhaps collect UIE, then time out, get the extention and feel like the rest of us americans.

3. BSAM

BSAM

This is CNN's loss. Lou Dobbs is a great patriot.

4. Lou Dobbs resigns from CNN

YAAAAWWWNNNNNNN

should change his name to Lou Blowhard. Used to like him once upon a time, seems like ages ago.

Agree that at this point, he would easily fit right in at the likes of Fox. Sad statement, really, but it is a fact.

He brought it upon himself, he singlehandedly 'turned everybody off' with that thoroughly nauseating arrogance.

Note his own people there damned-nears broke their arms getting their money out, to 'buy him off''. "oh, yeah, we're all broken up to se him go'...'how soon can you be gone, tomorrow, tonight??' 'Yippee', 'er, I mean, well, I guess we can let you outta yer contract.'

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Lou. Oh, and by the way, do everyone a favor this time and don't come back.

May as well become bosom buddies with O'reilly, practically two-of-kind at this point.

Good riddance, I say. But at this point, it is really like anyone gives a rats ass.

5. can they take crudlow with them?

6. about the only journalist in American that's more than a talking puppet

7. Adding to my EXTENSIVE ignore list...

8. He speaks the truth which really angers the PC left. I'm sure Fox will welcome him with open arms. CNN will probably replace him w/ Whoppi Goldberg.

9. skylr33

skylr33

Lou must have finally realized that no one watches CNN.

#10     Nov 11, 2009