Lou Dobbs on "Population Explosion" in the United States.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SouthAmerica, Aug 22, 2008.

1. kingjelly

kingjelly

humans are just like any other species with no natural predator, we like to think we are different but that is not the case

#21     Aug 22, 2008
  2. gnome

gnome

You lost me. I have no clue as to the meaning of your question... It's the Gummint's fault that Montana is small????? What the Hell does that mean??????

#22     Aug 22, 2008
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

well considering you blame the GUMMINT for everything...I thought maybe they are also to blame for Montana being small...:D im just fukin' wit ya men....

#23     Aug 22, 2008
  4. gnome

gnome

WELL OF COURSE the Gummint is to blame for all the ills (What, "we the people" are guilty of something other than naivete and stupidity simply because we follow our elected and supposedly trusted leaders?) ... they have the power, the make the laws, they control the money... we Americans are simply victims of greedy, lying, self-serving, opportunistic politicians... and unfortunately, we're too politically naive and caught up in our own personal situations and greed to hold them accountable... The "average American" (who will joyously elect the next President) doesn't have a clue... he'll only be "voting his pocketbook"... :mad:

#24     Aug 22, 2008
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

It's funny because "we the people" are the same people that not only vote but aslo get elected....It's society thats at fault. and its human nature to go in the path we are headed......peace

#25     Aug 22, 2008
  6. i don´t agree with the OP. in my opinion, there is always always room for jobs. if the scenario of "the elite few with productive jobs" holds, they will just hire the unproductive for entertainment purposes, maids, butlers massagist etc.

#26     Aug 22, 2008
  7. gnome

gnome

You don't get it. "We the people" are basically mindless sheep.. trusting our elected leaders to act in our best interest..

It's not the society which is at fault. It's the Gummint... THEY are the lying, cheating. thieving BASTARDS... deserving of a kick in the balls, tar and feathering, running out of town on a rail....

We the people are NOT at fault for being gullible...

#27     Aug 22, 2008
  8. sho-tim

sho-tim

Who's pulling the strings?
    The people, or the gummit?

[​IMG]

#28     Aug 22, 2008
  9. gnome

gnome

The Gummint, of course. The people don't really have a vote... though we are deceived into believing we do... :mad:

#29     Aug 22, 2008
  10. With any luck, Lou, like the Python fat man will soon explode
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMghRliCT8. Which is to say some of my best friends are fat [let's see last time it was BMI > Dick Cheney's] but Lou ain't one of them.

lj

#30     Aug 22, 2008