Lou Dobbs on "Population Explosion" in the United States.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SouthAmerica, Aug 22, 2008.

1. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

Well, you can start the process of lowering World population by doing two things.
    1.) Cut your balls off.
    2.) Cur your head off.

You are merely a jealous freak of nature. I'm hoping you take option #2.

Good day.

#11     Aug 22, 2008
  2. There's something wrong with a country if it starts to view its people as liabilities rather than assets. That's what I see.

#12     Aug 22, 2008
  3. gnome

gnome

50% population growth over 30 years is not an "explosion"... just normal, routine historical increase.

As a formerly trained biologist (population dynamics being part of the curriculum), I recognize SA as likely being correct.

The entire world is currently overpopulating the planet's comfortable ability to support us all... and increases in our numbers will only tax further an already stretched-thin socio-economic ecosystem.

Wars will be fought over vital resources in short supply and disproportionate availability.... especially food, water, energy, "personal space".

#13     Aug 22, 2008
  4. Cutten

Cutten

What a tool. The US is one of the least densely populated countries on the planet. Population growth increases GDP, and over the long-run it increases GDP per capita too. Each additional person is a potential Einstein, Mozart or Goethe. Did he check what the US population was 50 years ago or how much it has grown since then?

What a nihilistic, gratuitously downbeat moron.

#14     Aug 22, 2008
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

Monatana for one; has more than enough space....Just ask Ted Turner...send them Vatos ova there...:D

#15     Aug 22, 2008
  6. Cutten

Cutten

It's distasteful to have to share a planet with such scum. And no, I'm not referring to the targets of your rant.

#16     Aug 22, 2008
  7. I agrre with cutten - I've already complained about that racist post.
    This forum should not allow hate posts like that.

#17     Aug 22, 2008
  8. gnome

gnome

Montana is a tiny piece of the world... irrelevant in the scope of "global" anything.

#18     Aug 22, 2008
  9. It's been forwarded on (the complaint). I do not have the power to moderate this forum, or I would have.

#19     Aug 22, 2008
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

so its the GUMMIT fault??

#20     Aug 22, 2008