Lost Need Advice????

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by datstrader, Oct 1, 2008.

1. I'm just wondering if you read my post....Are you f*** kidding me. Its people like you that make me sick. If you know how to read i said "but i think i would rather die a slow dealth of some sort of poision" I wouldn't want to return to that life again. I know that i didn't produce anything and just for comments i worked 11 years straight as a clerk to make it to that level. It wasn't handed to me from a father or uncle which im guessing is your case. If you work in a company and made it to the top on your own. Would you think your pay was to great for all the hard work that you put in. If i was the slim that you called me i should have made 20-30k a day, but i took the route of truth and honesty and made much less than the others around me. Maybe one day you will wake up from your dream and pick up the broom wishing you could have made that 2 to 3k a day. Sorry to dis you but im sorry you couldn't have done better than manger at Wendy's. Think before you speak...Best of luck to you my friend

#41     Oct 3, 2008
  2. Sorry, that one made me laugh :)

It's "Prima Donna".

Daniel

#42     Oct 3, 2008
  3. bump

#43     Oct 4, 2008
  4. In the name of God why would you come and ask for advice from the mainly non-traders, posers and losers at ET?

You're out of touch. Truth: you've never made it big time and ain't gonna do it now. If you've got a family of 5 forget all this online trading dogsh*t and start out on a new road. If you have to eat dirt, do it. Things will improve for you in due course. Thats much better than living on your current diet of complete dogsh*t fantasy.:cool:

#44     Oct 4, 2008
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

datstrader, you need to disregard some of the nasty things that have been hurled at you. You get told most here are losers. Well, maybe so. However, I am not, nor are a select few on here.

Those of us who believe in God, fear Him, and spread His word are going to make it through. I am praying for you, and keep coming back to this post as I understand where you stand.

Again, disregard the words of the lost. That's sadly more than 90% of this board. Do you think some of the mean-spirited posts here are from Christian's who WANT YOU TO MAKE IT???? Not a chance! The un-saved are under control of the Devil, and living in the flesh, so YES they would love to see you fail, as misery loves company.

I want to see you make it. God is your creator; you are His child. You reach out to Him, and you WILL get answers! He did NOT put you on Earth to fail, and die in mysery when you trust in Him.

Again, I'm praying for you. I don't know your faith, but if you're un-saved, I'll pray that God sends you signals. (No, not technical signals to trade on. LOL!!!!)

I hope you're doing ok.

Yes, Pavlov and compulsive, you are children of God. Yes, an "ex" floor trader can be a saved soul. There are many floor traders who are Christians. After all, this is God's market! He is the creator of everything you have.

God bless

LEAPup (David)

#45     Oct 5, 2008
    #46     Oct 6, 2008
  7. bump

#47     Oct 11, 2008
  8. I don't understand why you cant return to the pit?

There is still a lot of action going on there.
    I'm sure its nothing like it used to be but from what I hear there is still a a lot going on.

Go to the pit, save your self financially, then move on!

#48     Oct 12, 2008
  9. I'm working that thought right now as I write to you. I'm trying to get a seat and jump back in. The only problem is funding my account so I could support at least a 20-40 lot trade. Thanks for your thoughts.

#49     Oct 12, 2008