Lost half of my years salary in a week!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by acdspit00, Oct 31, 2006.

1. that is if you want, i already have been helped to much but if anyone wants to go that extra mile..thanks.

#41     Nov 1, 2006
  2. You had my sympathy initially but it seems you haven't learnt your lesson.

You've just taken the trade recommendation of yet another anonymous moderator on an Internet forum.

Who are you going to blame this time if his advice turns out to be incorrect?

#42     Nov 1, 2006
  3. whats another grand... i cant be anymore screwed.... trust me the lesson learnt is i am not smart enough to ever try to make money in the market ever again.... to stop saving so much because eventually ill lose it all again.. im only 21 ..sorry.

#43     Nov 1, 2006
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

According to you about 2 1/2 weeks pay.

#44     Nov 1, 2006
  5. Your age is irrelevant except that it's an advantage; you have time on your side :) There's no need to apologize, it's your money.

It sucks big time that your savings got blown.

Never say never. You might use the experience as a tool to better educate yourself and get your own back in years to come...

#45     Nov 1, 2006
  6. Personally I wouldn't think his recovering of 90% the original capital is that easy as he expects for now, according to the existing market conditions.

Furthermore, the worst scenario (incuding margin call) seems unknown to us.

#46     Nov 1, 2006
  7. AC3

AC3

Dude if/when you take the last trade off consider yourself lucky if you dont have to write a check to sort out the account and then trot down to your local library and start reading some books on trading, finance and any one of the hundreds of books on FX Trading (if thats what your into) or daytrading. If you drop thousands into an operation that you have no idea about then what do you expect ... for my money it sounds as though this guy was trading against the guy sitting next to him and your $$ have found their way right into his pocket.

#47     Nov 1, 2006
  8. 3rd big loss after your balance reinstate --AR line of $3512.62

2006.10.26 17:33 buy 4.00 usdjpy 119.47

I run Metatrader 4 as well, which is where this log is self generated. I checked the date and time stamp of that trade and it is impossible for him to buy at 119.47. It never traded at that price at that time. It is over 100 pips off.

I took a look forward and backward in time from that trade to see the last time usdjpy traded at 119.47 and was 2 days ago on Oct 24.

You got scammed. Sorry to hear it.

#48     Nov 1, 2006
  9. As usual, I didn't even open/look at the file. Perhaps he should consider seeking legal assistance.

#49     Nov 1, 2006
  10. Josh009

Josh009

Why would someone with no experience start buy handing some guy on the internet money to trade fx, of all things?

i smell a rat

#50     Nov 1, 2006