Lost half of my years salary in a week!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by acdspit00, Oct 31, 2006.

1. traderob

traderob

He is doing 10 trades a day! And in the first two days he lost 75% of the account.
    This guy is not a trader, he is a butcher.
    Just be thankful you only gave him a small amount.

p.s. let us know the name of the forum..And think about finding a better paying job.

#21     Oct 31, 2006
  2. You heard it from a mod, forum name is acceptable.
    (Are you SURE about that roberk?)

Yeah get control of your accounts, PRONTO;
    Why hasnt he touched them? Could it be a regulatory issue, or part of the scam-he knows you have some $ left, but the next pitch will be replenish your funds from those accounts?

Good luck , anyway, and if anyone hasnt read the site i posted thoroughly, you should.

#22     Oct 31, 2006
  3. I would like to know the name of the forum. Through PM or reply please OP

#23     Oct 31, 2006
  4. empee

empee

tbh, maybe he has the magic formula if you fade his picks, losing that much in a week takes skill (i cant imagine ti was all commission!)

#24     Oct 31, 2006
  5. Neither is the individual you gave your money to... obviously.

#25     Oct 31, 2006
  6. Could you please PM me how to get in contact with this fellow. I'd like to fade his trades.

#26     Oct 31, 2006
  7. Don't do that with this vendor. A profitable trader, or any experienced trader (profitable or not), should never lose so much %, particularly in such a short time. Quit now.

#27     Oct 31, 2006
  8. Artie21

Artie21

What was the arrangement? Did you open an account under his control? Or did he tell you what and when to trade?

It sounds like he scammed you, and he is itching for more.

#28     Oct 31, 2006
  9. Artie21

Artie21

That's what I was thinking. I looked at the trade list and couldn't understand of the logic behind some of those trades.

Things could be worse. My friend had half his ass blown off in 'Nam. This guy, however, has no apparent excuse for being a half ass.

#29     Oct 31, 2006
  10. Why in the world would you ever trust a moderator with your money?

#30     Oct 31, 2006