LOSING traders - How much money and time have you lost?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Airwaves, Mar 26, 2010.

1. DrEvil

DrEvil

Trading FX, or futures for that matter, using 4 hour charts is like crossing a quiet road without looking left and right first, ... using 5 minute charts is like standing in the middle of the german autobahn pondering the meaning of life. Both will kill you.

#41     Mar 30, 2010
  2. LeeD

LeeD

Still better than patiently wating for a car and trying to run across the road right in front of it.

#42     Mar 30, 2010
  3. LOL

I remember that stock from 2008, wanted to buy actually and would have made 300%+!

#43     Mar 30, 2010
  4. started around the time of the market 23% or so one-day collapse on 10/19/87. Made $5,000 that day and got hooked.

#44     Mar 30, 2010
  5. So you do trade?
    I was under the impression that you were very anti-trading for some reason! lol. Must have mixed up your posts with someone else.

#45     Mar 31, 2010
  6. Lethn

Lethn

He trolls a lot Airwaves, I wouldn't really pay attention to him, of all the people in this forum I've only put him on my ignore list, he's very special :p

#46     Mar 31, 2010
  7. up 330 pips now since my initial post :)
    Thinking about it, the fact that my forced stop out always marks a swing high/low to about the PIP can only be very very bad luck on my part. Annoying. It rubs salt in the wound.

#47     Mar 31, 2010
  8. epetrov

epetrov

Airwaves,
    the market chases you. It tries to get your money. It seems right and ordered, but when you step in it turns around. How it is possible. Is there anybody behind this? What is the solution for that?
    :confused:

#48     Mar 31, 2010
  9. Lets just say Traderzones tells it pretty much how it is on trading. Do a search.

All the Best
    John

#49     Mar 31, 2010
  10. Had the market kept falling like a brick, would you feel better about taking the stop?

#50     Mar 31, 2010