Losing a dog and trading

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by jnbadger, Apr 18, 2018.

1. mlawson71

mlawson71

I love animals, or at least all animals that have no more than four legs. :p
    The rest I don't hate, I just want them to stay as far away from me as possible.

#21     May 24, 2018
    JSOP likes this.
  2. Rescue dogs are the best way to go. I've rescued 5 so far. Expect to do many many more. Walking in shelter ask which have almost NO chance of adoption...I take those.

#22     May 24, 2018
    Tom B, mlawson71 and vanzandt like this.

3. I see.

Perhaps if Lawrence Lugar had taken that approach toward dating, he would not be a virgin.

:cool:

#23     May 24, 2018
  4. mlawson71

mlawson71

I've never bought an animal in my life, to be honest. Whatever pets I've had, cats and/or dogs, I've always either taken from shelters or found them on the street and took them in.

#24     May 25, 2018
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

"Some will protest that in a world with so much human suffering, it is something between eccentric and obscene to mourn a dog. I think not. After all, it is perfectly normal—indeed, deeply human—to be moved when nature presents us with a vision of great beauty. Should we not be moved when it produces a vision—a creature—of the purest sweetness"?
    -Charles Krauthammer

#25     Jun 21, 2018
    CSEtrader and TreeFrogTrader like this.
  6. rest in peace Charles

#26     Jun 21, 2018
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

In peace... travel on.

#27     Jun 21, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  8. Charles quoted this philosopher:

Most intellectual people do not believe in God, but they fear him just the same.

Wilhelm Reich

#28     Jun 22, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  9. heypa

heypa

Most are followers they seldom ask themselves "What if?" Inside the box can be so assuring.

#29     Jun 24, 2018
  10. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Sorry for your loss... If you believe in reincarnation often animals leaving their bodies when they are ready to reincarnate at a higher level... When we lost a horse..suddenly.. I could not trade for three monthes..no focus only pain. And then dogs.. we lose, beautiful Bahamian mongrel ...
    I hope now, after this mothers it is easier for you.
    Sadly moderators did not move this thread yet, I am lucky to navigate in chit-chat. Maybe be you can PT to Magna, this thread is certainly will be proper in psychology. For those who lose someone, and then trying to trade, your experience will help a lot. Thank you.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    #30     Jul 8, 2018