Losing a dog and trading

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by jnbadger, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Cat with lymphoma put down last week after no longer responding to treatment. Had her 14 years...Sucks. Fuck Cancer...even animals succumb. Best to grieve a few days and not try to trade until mentally ready.

#11     Apr 19, 2018
    zdreg, KevinD, jnbadger and 4 others like this.
  2. mlawson71

mlawson71

Mine passed from heart failure. After 18 years her heart just started giving out. One day she's fine, playing, purring, eating, the next day she's tucked in a corner and doesn't want to eat or even drink water anymore. I'm so sorry you lost yours too.

#12     Apr 20, 2018
  3. jnbadger

jnbadger

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It gets a little better every day, but it is still very painful.

#13     Apr 22, 2018
    CSEtrader and mlawson71 like this.
  4. mlawson71

mlawson71

I can imagine, unfortunately. Hang in there, try to be patient, try to distract yourself by doing things you usually like. All the best wishes for you.

#14     Apr 24, 2018
    CSEtrader, jnbadger and vanzandt like this.
  5. Also, you dont necessarily have to go through a big trading loss period to confirm to yourself how much you missed him/her. The human mind likes to do that convoluted stuff but your co-pilot buddy who passed away would have had zero interest in seeing you go through that.

:cool:

[​IMG]

#15     Apr 26, 2018
  6. elderado

elderado

#16     Apr 28, 2018
    CSEtrader and mlawson71 like this.
  7. mlawson71

mlawson71

I hope the father's and daughter's campaign is successful and the original owner is reunited with her car. She's gone through such an unimaginable tragedy.

#17     Apr 29, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  8. TRIBUTE TO A DOG

The one absolutely unselfish friend that man can have in this selfish world.
    The one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous, is his dog.

A man's dog stands by him in prosperity and in poverty, in health and in sickness.

He will sleep on the cold ground, where the wintry winds blow and the snow drives fiercely, if only he may be near his master's side.

He will kiss the hand that has no food to offer.

He will lick the wounds and sores that come in encounter with the roughness of the world.

He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a prince, when all other friends will desert, he remains.

When riches take wings and reputation falls to pieces, he is constant in his love as the son in its journey throughout the heavens.

#18     Apr 29, 2018
  9. mlawson71

mlawson71

That was incredibly touching, thank you.

#19     May 1, 2018
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  10. Fadip

Fadip

love of the hmans towards the dogs is quite amazing. I am a true animal lover and I have two dogs and one cat as a pet and I love to spend my time with them. I think dog is the most faithful animal in the world. Do you people love dogs?

#20     May 24, 2018
    mlawson71 likes this.