"Losers average losers"?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by a529612, Oct 9, 2006.

1. This is true, there is a lot more about women then just a romp in the sack. However, the "more" part is not just good, but bad as well.

Many guys do not listen to the vows very closely and become victims of unfair dealing. "To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for good and bad, til death do us part" Im sorry, I dont know it word by word, I guess I wasnt paying close attention when they were saying that part out loud.

Imagine if there was a clause like that in any business contract. Would you sign such a business contract and promise that you will be there in both the good and bad times?

Imagine being explained before you take a job or make a deal that you would have to put up with whatever bad times that come down the pike and you could not quit.

#11     Oct 10, 2006
  2. volente_00

volente_00

Sounds just like a help wanted ad for a TRADER position.

#12     Oct 10, 2006
  3. The Jerry Springer Show

#13     Oct 10, 2006
  4. Maybe he put up the sign because it's a problem for himself. If you look at his "Trader" video look at how he puts on the crude trade. He keeps building his position even though it's losing money as he goes along. It's not surprising he lost 4% of his capital in that one day by "averaging down".

#14     Oct 10, 2006