lose 40% of my saving, and I am out

Discussion in 'Trading' started by liulala, Oct 10, 2008.

1. I laugh at your idealism. I didn't vote for Bush but both parties are responsible. Get off your politics long enough to create a system that profits in this price action. Otherwise, turn off the media and move it to the politics forum. DAMN some people are naive.

#21     Oct 10, 2008
  2. Mecro

Mecro

I think Vinny1 made that post to make himself feel better, if you get my drift.

#22     Oct 10, 2008
  3. gnome

gnome

You need to identify your starting point.

It was the DemoCraps who started the "irresponsible loans to non-qualifed buyers" fiasco.

#23     Oct 10, 2008
  4. still its pretty funny someone looses i dunno how much money lets say 100k of their "life savings" and then some dick comes in and says he made $80,000 in 2 minutes lmao happens on these boards all the time.

#24     Oct 10, 2008
  5. dsq

dsq

why dont u post a screenshot of your killer trade?til then its just talk.

#25     Oct 10, 2008
  6. Visa..a very good buy. If you're not on margin I would just hold the 20,000 shares for the next 12 months.

#26     Oct 10, 2008
  7. I mainly daytrade stocks. I don't like to take the risk of overnights, especially in this market.

#27     Oct 10, 2008
  8. PFT, not to make this a political discussion, but this was a seed that was sewn 30 years ago. Further planted and fed deeper into the 'soil' about 10 years ago.

Many, including those in the media have simplified it so the masses can accept it....simply saying this is something that occurred recently.

Just wait till Naitonal Healthcare gets here, the bubble isn't going to bust immediately, it will take decades.

--EDIT----
    I agree with you though, this crisis WAS manufactured by the government.

#28     Oct 10, 2008
  9. Mecro

Mecro

Besides the fact that you are way off base,

VOTE OBAMA HE WILL SAVE US!

#29     Oct 10, 2008
  10. Save us from what, freedom?

#30     Oct 10, 2008