Los Angeles traders club

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by laeott, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Biggyrat

Biggyrat

I'm in Santa Monica and wondering if anyone would be interested in getting together on a regular basis to look at charts, compare notes, etc. I am not a very experienced trader but have been looking at charts, etc for quite some time. One of the things I am trying to learn is how to deal with information overload and how to organize the information I need. My focus has mainly been with stocks although I am interested in currency and futures possibly.

Sally

#11     Jun 19, 2007
  2. tr222

tr222

im in LA, have been studying hershey/spydertrader methods for about 1.5 years, still paper trading but going live soon, hope u guys dont mind someone who has studied their methods since they get a lot of flames (lots of people just dont get it i guess). Anyways, I would like to learn more about long term market sentiment changes that lead to bear/bull markets. Let me know when and where.

#12     Jun 19, 2007
  3. Alexxxx76

Alexxxx76

I'm In Agoura Hills and been paper trading equities for the last year and a half. Started "experimenting" with options a couple of months ago.......Been looking for something like that, glad someone finally made an effort (Why didnt I think of that?) for all of us to get together.........

#13     Jun 22, 2007
  4. I live in South Central, you guys are welcome to meet up in my house. Dont forget to bring nice cars, money, etc.

Thanks,

-Tyron:D

#14     Jun 22, 2007
  5. where is your house?

#15     Jun 25, 2007
  6. Commidities trader here in OC. i'm interested in meeting up with fellow traders and meeting up! If anyone is ever in the area or a meet up should occur, PM me and lets go out for a couple of beers!

Any soccer fans?!

#16     Jul 9, 2007
  7. I am in West LA, if anyone interested in meeting up let me know.
    trading 6 mos, Stocks.

#17     Jul 9, 2007
  8. Been trading for about a year. I've been looking to join a local investment club to discuss ideas and strategies. Lets get something organized.

#18     Oct 6, 2007
  9. I hope you all have email alert on.

Lets meet before the end of October and talk about strategies and market outlook on either stocks, options or futures.

Please send me a msg if your interested. Come on, you know you are. OR if there is something already going on that I am missing out on, please let me know that too.

#19     Oct 7, 2007
  10. I'm pretty new to investing. I'm also assuming that you're pretty new too as well as the other posters of this thread. So what can we possibly have to discuss as far as investing goes?

/start
    I say buy Apple
    You say buy Google
    /end

Know any professionals with a good game plan for making money that's willing to share some insight with newbies?

#20     Oct 9, 2007