Los Angeles Options Meeting

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Biggyrat, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Biggyrat

Biggyrat

To anyone in the LA area- I want to get the word out that there is an options meeting held monthly- last Saturday of the month 9- noon in West Los Angeles at the Westside Pavillion shopping center. It is a meeting that is under the umbrella of AAII ( American Assn of Individual Investors-non profit org). The room cost is $50.00 so we collect essentially what we need to cover the cost. The meeting has been taking place for approximately 6 months, and thus far attendance has generally been in the range of 10 to 20 people. If we get a lot of people, its possible that we keep the charge at a certain minimum and contribute a something extra to the AAII LA treasury. Nonetheless, I can not see that the fee would be much more than $5.00 per meeting. The meeting is run buy a very experienced options trader, with NOTHING to sell - he trades for himself only. He is retired from his day job, has a significantly sophisticated understanding of options and has been trading his own accounts for a number of years. We are just looking to boost attendance, get more discussion going at the meetings. Anyone who is interested in more specific details as to where the meetings are - please pm me! Thanks.

2. Outgrew options in 2005. Thanks anyway.