Los Angeles area Meetup

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Jdesey, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Jdesey

Jdesey

Anyone interested in getting together on a regular basis to discuss trading?

I live in Ventura County, work in Calabassas

2. RRY16

RRY16

No

lawrence-lugar likes this.
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

:D

4. The best traders are weird anti-social loners, in my opinion -- not your average typical guy, or person, who likes to hangout and chatter and be normal and casual, o_O

This is what I atleast gather...from observing the Japanese trader BNF,
    and to a lesser extent another Japanese trader CIS and American Dan Zanger,

The only 'social' people/traders...are people who are in the business of promoting something...like Tim Sykes,

Zodiac4u and Stocktracker like this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

I call BS on that statement.

Nothing wrong with chilling with others of our own ilk. Plain old trader peeps. I'm willing, if there are peeps in the New England area. *shrugs*

wrbtrader likes this.
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

And great wealth will follow.

Untitled.jpg

7. Overnight

Overnight

This is how I know Vanz is a normal human being. Because nobody in their right mind would post that and think it is normal. Worst car ever. Therefore, I digress...Vanz has a normally messed-up head. This is a positive sign due to the ad he posted. It is complicated, sorry. If hot magma would allow me to post cuss words it would be more clear to the readers of this thread, but I have to stay subdued until hot Magma releases me. I am on his shit-list, as it were.

8. dealmaker

dealmaker

Didn't George Costanza buy one, one he thought belonged to actor Jon Voight?

9. vanzandt

vanzandt

Exactly... thats an ongoing joke/slam between me and His Grouchiness ....(RRY16). Overnight didn't know.

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

His Grouchiness?

#10     Jul 13, 2017