Lord Stern: 'People should give up eating meat to halt climate change'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tigerjaw, Oct 27, 2009.

1. You are a mindless true believer - - unlike others, you do have the capacity to think a little. But, you will have to actually go through the reports and links provided earlier to see how they all they all fit together and fully refute all the b.s. Its a useless waste of time to provide any further evidence including the detailed explanation of the charts . . . because you folks don't read any of it or watch and logically refute any of the lectures anyway. (First tactic is to try to attack those scientists presenting it & to ignore the actual data.)

For those who want to actually decide on these issues for yourself - - please visit the links & watch the lectures. Its gonna take some time & effort. The explanation of what is in the charts (and much more) is all there. Some of it is highly technical and specialized. None of it is something that can be captured in a few cute sentences. As you'll see there many times, youre asked to please not blindly accept any of it but decide for yourself. The other side says . . . stop thinking, its all settled. Which of these approaches makes sense to you - which seems fair ? These are the same tactics that get multi billion/trillion dollar bail out and health care bills rammed through - - that havent been read by the 'lawmakers', and which they dont allow the people to read or have any say. You see that happening in those realms, - - is it just Possible that the same thing could be happening in this area ? - - The whole motivation of my posting on this is to at least get people to take a more critical look at what they have been spoon fed. The mindless 'true believers' are beyond hope - - too invested in a predetermined outcome, but youre not. - - Thank you

#61     Oct 30, 2009
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Since the earth is cooling now, have the glaciers and icesheets begun to advance and grow again?

#62     Oct 30, 2009
  3. And you are a low grade political propagandist, interested only in pushing you extremist right wing notions.

I'm not interested in propaganda videos - show the peer reviewed scientific publications of the deniers. Betcha you can't. Which really says a lot.

Your pet web site is run by a couple of computer programmers - where are their research publications in the field of climate science?

#63     Oct 30, 2009
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

That's your entire "contribution" to this thread: scolding me for using young lingo. No actual comment on the thread subject, pro or con. Your fact-free blather has been very revealing.

Thanks for proving to one and all that you are nothing more than my obsessed, nagging stalker. I couldn't have posted better evidence myself.

I feel sorry for those here in P&R whom you will continue to bore with more inanities from your constipated brain and diarrhetic mouth but I have better things to do with my time than waste it on you.

NeoRetardo1 >>>> ignore

#64     Oct 30, 2009
    #65     Oct 30, 2009
  6. Wow that was phat kut2k2.

How about we hit the skatepark and smoke some dro?

#66     Oct 30, 2009