Lord Stern: 'People should give up eating meat to halt climate change'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tigerjaw, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Are you out of high school yet?

I hear my nephew in junior high say that all the time.

#41     Oct 29, 2009
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

Kids in "junior high school" (aren't they all called middle school now?) speak English. Why would that surprise you?

More to the point, are you my latest stalker? :eek:

#42     Oct 29, 2009
  3. That is only for readers who can't read a chart. The CEI pdf you pointed to does not show any evidence to suggest that temperature is not rising, even concentrating on satellite data available since 1978. They also ignored the 1998 spike in temperature.

[​IMG]

if that EPA draft is genuine, I am not surprise they didn't publish it because it has some very sketchy assumptions.

#43     Oct 29, 2009
  4. Youre missing the point or purposely obfuscating it. - - This document from within the EPA attacks the official line given by the powers that be in that agency - - including that graph you copied. In reference to that graph the document states that '98 was a spike and returned to normal levels afterwards, a normal natural variation. In addition, you failed to show the rest of the graph which takes the dubious liberty of extrapolating 'global warming' out to 2025 - - - even though other types of data (shown within the report & on the chart in it) dispute that completely from data collected after 1998.

To interested parties: the 'manmade global warming' true believers and Marxists don't care what the evidence is. Here's a guy who is taking bits and pieces out of a report and a chart. In particular you will even see them posting charts that they cut off - - - right at the 98 spike, which dont show its subsequent downturn. Hmmmm - is that honest science ? They also sought to take out all reference and evidence of the Medieval Warming Period or temp increases on other planets in the solar system. Hard to blame man before the industrial period or on other planets, isnt it ? Dont let them fool you. Decide for yourself, and ask yourself who stands to benefit from this ? Does this make sense to me ?

http://www.theresilientearth.com/?q=content/medieval-warm-period-rediscovered

The following is an interesting lecture on the topic that runs about an hour and a half for laypeople. It goes into the 'creative number crunching' of these people. Thank you for watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stij8sUybx0

#44     Oct 29, 2009
  5. Of course, these guys aren't going to read the article above (which points out the fallacy of the models that supporters of human caused global warming promote - which are based on flawed and outdated 'science' ). And theyre not going to watch the lecture.

The naive in their ranks believe in this as their new religion. - The not so naive of them use this as a tactic. - -

#45     Oct 29, 2009

6. that's quite a sample size ... douche bag

Will someone with more patience please explain to these leftist-idiots that they should retreat to the cave they wish for us all to live in?

My global warming solution... Sterilize All Liberal-Idiots

#46     Oct 29, 2009
  7. Have you ever heard of the word lingo?

I constantly hear my nephew and his 13-15 year old friends scream at the video game EPIC FAIL! I have never heard anyone over the age of 25 use that term.

When you have never heard anyone over the age of 25 use the term EPIC FAIL in regular conversation you assume that a person who uses it is very young.

So are you young or are you just obsessed with keeping your 15 year old thought process?

#47     Oct 29, 2009

8. these guys are all young .. you can't have intellectual retardation like this past the age of 29.

although, they do seem to parrot what's coming out of the mouths of Democratic leadership, so perhaps I'll have to rework this theory

#48     Oct 29, 2009
  9. Damned ! Maybe I wasted all that typing on a 13 year old pimple faced boy. Great what theyre spoon feeding your kids in the public 'schools' now, isn't it ?

Oh well, the information is good ammunition for everyone when faced with this b.s. or talking to others who havent yet made up their minds and are open to and capable of actually Thinking. And the lecture is outstanding. Regards, - -

#49     Oct 29, 2009
  10. I'm waiting for this idiot to answer me directly ...

GOOD GOD HELP ME ... I WANT TO THRASH HIM SO

#50     Oct 29, 2009