Looting in NYC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Oct 31, 2012.

1. A few years ago I brought a black kid along with my white crew trick or treating to a white burb. The black kid did not wear a costume. The black kid said that people don't have to give him anything if they don't want to because he is not wearing a costume.

I said what are going to do, tell every house you go to that story?

Every house gave him something.

Black kid goes trick or treating with no costume.

Moral of the story.

"It figures".

What's the message from whitey. Ahmmm well we don't really expect too much from ya so here's your candy for showing up.

Maybe maybe not....

#11     Oct 31, 2012
  2. Good chance he'll be working for the state when he grows up.

#12     Oct 31, 2012
  3. The 47%.

Vote Romney for a loot-free America. Under Romney we will shoot the looting fckers on sight.

#13     Nov 1, 2012
  4. In an word, Yes.

#14     Nov 1, 2012
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Well duh! That's what happens when you put out a big bowl of pork rinds. :D

#15     Nov 1, 2012
  6. The conservative mind, hard at work.:)

#16     Nov 1, 2012
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Not a damn thing crazy about that! Actually sounds kind of nice. My Dad built a good size log home on 120 acres, and has ZERO problems.

#17     Nov 1, 2012
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Wow!!!!!!!! I was standing with my new neighbor, letting the kids get what they wanted out of the bowl, and we noticed the EXACT same thing! The white kids took a piece, I would say get another one, they said thank you, and moved on. The blacks kids grabbed handfulls. One grabbed two handfulls, I didn't say anything, but had to pour another bag in the bowl after that. None of the black kids said trick or treat, or even thank you. I don't understand...

#18     Nov 1, 2012
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#19     Nov 1, 2012
  10. just took this pic from my apartment, he's back!

[​IMG]

#20     Nov 1, 2012