Looting in New Orleans..a new low for americans...and why we are minimizing the effec

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Aug 30, 2005.

1. thats what I was saying before I could understand looting for food and medicine but going out stealing dvd players and going past the food thats insane and makes things worse for everybody. Not only does it take away man power that is policing you and not recusing and helping others, but its insane. How many people could be saved if those officers were out looking for people?

#81     Aug 31, 2005
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I think NO is about 70% black..but Ive started looking over the internet at looting video to try and find a white person or hispanic person looting a TV. I havent yet. I'm just waiting for Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton to come out and let the media know they are being racist focusing the camera on all these oppressed black looters.

#82     Aug 31, 2005
  3. AH HA !! CNN just showed 3 hispanic men
    taking luggage from a hotel. They're on a roof right now trying to open the luggage. So mexicans are in too.:D

#83     Aug 31, 2005
  4. No, I think it is their luggage and they are looking for their toothpaste... or a clean pair of underwear... or
    maybe their black tar heroin?... I would think any left-over burrito's would be too wet to eat... :p

#84     Aug 31, 2005
  5. Maybe they're south american.... they're checking if the coke got wet

#85     Aug 31, 2005
  6. Yeah, you are right. Nothing like trying to get wet coke up your nose... :p

#86     Aug 31, 2005
  7. #87     Aug 31, 2005
  8. oh yea but what's in that large duffel bag.. vitamins? :p

#88     Aug 31, 2005
  9. Duffel bag?
    you mean the back packs on the white folk.
    or the garbage bag being pulled along by one of " them"?

#89     Aug 31, 2005
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Touche.

#90     Aug 31, 2005