Looting in New Orleans..a new low for americans...and why we are minimizing the effec

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

People born into poverty aren't born angry and wanting. It's taught. There are plenty of happy and content people in the world living in shacks without clean water, and with open sewage. Someone has to come in there and tell them they are being screwed and wronged and so forth.

But while there are a lot of people who think a leaky roof, lack of food, and dirty water is normal, it would drive ME crazy and I would go in a rampage.

Therefore, since overpopulation is the biggest evil in Africa, I can see a lot of Africans losing a sense of what they had. In that case, I agree it doesn't require much encouragement to go on a rampage.

#71     Aug 31, 2005
  2. ktm

ktm

Most of the looters (yes the blacks you see on TV) didn't go to the superdome because they knew if this happened, they would want to go "shopping"....which is exactly what you are watching on TV now. Those "poor hungry people" passed over two aisles of food to get the plasma TVs.

TGM is right, I've seen it too. Most of this country - especially the limo liberal world - has no idea what these places or these people are like. Thankfully the internet and TV are giving a glimpse but many still live in denial.

#72     Aug 31, 2005
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

you would think only blacks live in New Orleans...even the cops which they caught looting were black..

#73     Aug 31, 2005
  4. Hey, Mericon, here's another new low for Americans, bozo.

<a href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050831/ap_on_re_us/katrina_donations">Americans Contribute Millions for Relief </a>

#74     Aug 31, 2005
  5. yeah instead of looting food, they go straight to the dvd player.....go figure huh

#75     Aug 31, 2005
  6. Don't give Cheney these ideas

:)

#76     Aug 31, 2005
  7. lol I didnt see anybody looting stores during 911. Its because you let a bunch of thugs roam the streets with guns yeah they think they own the place. Thats why I advocate the national guard to shoot any looter on sight and no questions. There bodies laid on the streets in front of the stores to warn any looter. Its an emergency situation not a time for theives to run wild. Its time to take care of these animals..and put them down forever :D

#77     Aug 31, 2005
  8. and lol Im not talking about african americans, that nutty person was saying, its about looters. I have disdain and absolute loathing of people who steals goods during an emergency wasting vauble resources monitoring them instead of helping others who are in need of rescue. And yes if somebody dies because the cops are out arresting your ass, instead of helping them, you should be shot on site. How many people could have been saved if you were out looting and pillaging. Yes I could understand for food and medicine, but for dvd players and tvs, you should be shot and your body laid out in front of the store to warn others your actions will not be tolerated :D

QUOTE]Quote from mahram:

lol I didnt see anybody looting stores during 911. Its because you let a bunch of thugs roam the streets with guns yeah they think they own the place. Thats why I advocate the national guard to shoot any looter on sight and no questions. There bodies laid on the streets in front of the stores to warn any looter. Its an emergency situation not a time for theives to run wild. Its time to take care of these animals..and put them down forever :D [/QUOTE]

#78     Aug 31, 2005
  9. TGM

TGM

I digress. Now you sound like an intelligent practical person. I agree with you. Although, looting food and water is understandable. But when you are taking Timberlands and Flat Panel tv's ---well you should be shot.

Of course, they did arrest quite a few people involved in fraud surrounding the 9/11 events. You should look them up. If 9/11 happened in New Orleans. Probable would have seen the same thing. Manhattan is an island and a police state. Cops and Cameras everywhere. It was even before 9/11. Now it is a total police Island.

#79     Aug 31, 2005
  10. so if a bunch of thugs during katrina came to your house raped your children would that be ok. Yeah since those guys havent had any for a couple days, and there poor its ok right. Its ok because they are poor and havent had any sex in couple of days,its ok to rape woman and children. According to you, being poor is an excuse. I seen those kind of excuses and its crap.

QUOTE]Quote from buzzy2:

Exactly. They come to the US with the pre-conception that all rich people here have things because they took it from someone else like in their own countries. So looting things from someone else is not bad... the rich do it too...

The left makes things worse by reinforcing this third-world thinking with their class struggle mumbo-jumbo.
    [/QUOTE]

#80     Aug 31, 2005