Looting in New Orleans..a new low for americans...and why we are minimizing the effec

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Just another way to keep the black man down.

Just a distration to keep people focused on something other than Iraq.

I knew I should have voted for Kerry.

#61     Aug 31, 2005
  2. TGM

TGM

Hey, someone please put up a pic of a bunch of white looters. I have not seen any from the 'obviously racist' media. Especially those conservatives at Fox news. Or maybe there were not many whites left because they all got the hell out BEFORE the storm. It's funny, no one can say A = A. The WHOLE world must be RACIST for the showing the marauding africans.

The best part of this will be the stories coming out afterwards. Especially, from the poor stranded tourists at the SuperDome down there. This is going to be classic. It will be impossible for the high priests of the state sanctioned religion of Political Correctness to silence them.

#62     Aug 31, 2005
  3. You just don't get it do you?

The blacks are just republican operatives to make the black community look bad. Halliburton has a security unit that will be sent to restore order.

It's just another Bush ploy for Halliburton to profit from.

Eventually michael moore will confirm this.

#63     Aug 31, 2005
  4. Exactly. You are one of the few who can see through the Karl Rove smoke screen. Tell me this. Was it just a coincidence that this freak "hurricane" hits just as Bush's polling numbers are hitting rock bottom and Cathy Sheehan is on the verge of getting her own cable show? And the American people have begun to appreciate the similarities between the Iraqi insurgents and our own Founding Fathers (and Womyn)?

I fervently hope Al Franken will not let the American people take this sitting down. Clearly, we need to nationalize the oil companies to prevent profiteering. The greedy CEO's who have tried to "loot" the American people through the guise of this tragedy should be incarcerated and the companies run for the public's benefit by a Board of Directors that looks like america.

Remember, it's for the children.

#64     Aug 31, 2005
  5. TGM

TGM

Your thesis is flawed. The whole village does not have anything because there leaders have stolen everything. The village people cannot eat the dictator's fleet of Mercedes. Of course, sometimes they produce food and all is well. But have no fear a Mugabe is right around the corner to ethnically cleanse the productive members of society and plunge them back into the stone age.

#65     Aug 31, 2005
  6. TGM

TGM

:D :D :D :p

#66     Aug 31, 2005
  7. Exactly. They come to the US with the pre-conception that all rich people here have things because they took it from someone else like in their own countries. So looting things from someone else is not bad... the rich do it too...

The left makes things worse by reinforcing this third-world thinking with their class struggle mumbo-jumbo.

#67     Aug 31, 2005
  8. Well, well, well. What do you expect when we have the standards for ethical behavior being set by corrupt politicians and corporate executives. Huh? Fine mess.

m

#68     Aug 31, 2005
  9. exactly - looting or not, the insurance companies are picking up the tab anyway, and after the inevitable federal bailout, that means you're paying for it.

and it seems some people in new orleans have that one figured out.

#69     Aug 31, 2005
  10. :D :D :D

#70     Aug 31, 2005