Looting in New Orleans..a new low for americans...and why we are minimizing the effec

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Aug 30, 2005.

1. lets just say it bush was incompetent. Michael chertoff was incompetent, and borderline criminal in his negligence. He keeps saying I was only on the job for 6 months, its my first day excuse. Its not an excuse its time for michael chertoff to at least tender his resignation.

#321     Sep 4, 2005
  2. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

Well said.

#322     Sep 4, 2005
  3. I guess we can agree on something. :) I would not stop at Michael Chertoff though, it's the entire administration that's corrupt, incompentent, ignorant and negligent. The war in iraq, the war on terror and even the economy have been mismanaged just as badly as the New Orleans disaster even though it may not be as obvious.

#323     Sep 4, 2005
  4. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

You're just miffed because the Democrats are in the poop shoot.

What's their platform in the upcoming elections? "Oh we shouldn't have invaded Iraq." That will win votes. LOL.

#324     Sep 4, 2005
  5. How about "Republicans killed New Orleans babies". Or "Bush played guitar while New Orleans children were dying from dehydration". Catchy enough?

PS I am not a democrat BTW even though I vote primarily democratic

#325     Sep 4, 2005
  6. If I am swine, then you are the crap that comes out the swines arse...

No wonder your name is doo-doo... :D

#326     Sep 4, 2005
  7. Kind of mixed up then aren't you? Too bad... Hope you are not Schizo... :eek:

#327     Sep 4, 2005
  8. http://junkyardblog.transfinitum.net/

Scroll down and see the hundreds of Public Transit buses now flooded that were within 1 mile of the Superdome.

Scroll further down and see the hundreds of school buses, now flooded, in one NO lot.

Also read the paragraph in the NO disaster plan that states these buses must be used for evacuation. 125,000 to be evacuated and these buses could have taken 22,000 per trip.

The failure to use of even move these buses, not following the plan, is the major problem for the victims.

On the other hand they are the ones who elected their city and state officials.

#328     Sep 4, 2005
  9. Before his election, Nagin was a member of the Republican Party and had little political experience; he was a vice president and general manager at Cox Communications, a cable communications company and subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. Nagin did give donations periodically to candidates, namely President George W. Bush and former Republican U.S. Representative Billy Tauzin in 1999 and 2000, as well as to Democratic U.S. Senators John Breaux and J. Bennett Johnston earlier in the decade.

Days before filing for the New Orleans Mayoral race in February 2002, Nagin switched his party registration to the Democratic Party, presumably in order to improve his chances of winning the race in heavily Democratic New Orleans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_nagin

#329     Sep 4, 2005
  10. ______________________________________________

Just proves that when they become Dems they lose their ability to think. He must have also had to adopt the liberal mindset when he switched which is nearly always fatal.:D

#330     Sep 4, 2005