Looting in New Orleans..a new low for americans...and why we are minimizing the effec

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Aug 30, 2005.

1. yeah but tell that to the 8 year old girl that gang of thugs raped and murdered and left her body drifting on the dirty water. These thugs are animals. Listen to what the mayor new orleans is saying, he is black and he agrees with me, that a shoot to kill or is needed. Its just disgusting, it takes 5 days for help to come, all the while bush is taking a vacation.
    http://kiro.liquidviewer.net/kiro-od/mayornagin.asf

#281     Sep 2, 2005
  2. You americans need something like this like we have in Canada. Dart. A rapid response cammand and control /relief organization that can go into any disaster zone in a moments notice. Its funny you guys have a huge budget, but we can set one up that can go within minutes.
    http://www.forces.gc.ca/site/Newsroom/view_news_e.asp?id=301

#282     Sep 2, 2005
  3. Perhaps my assessment was a bit harsh then.
    In that case let me ask you:
    The U.S. is now composed of over 30% non-aryans, for lack of a better term. You give the impression that you believe 'something must be done with them.'

My question is...what?

#283     Sep 2, 2005
  4. TGM

TGM

Well I have yet to read a concrete definition of an Aryan. You mean what would I do with the rising non-european population? Nothing. I believe libertarian solutions would work. What are libertarian solutions? Freedom of Association no matter how ridiculous or stupid, no affirmative action, get everyone out of everyone face and do not allow anyone to scream racism. Basically, just go to a live and let live society. Simplify and strip down America into a Libertarian State. No equality commissions no civil rights junkets.

Over the course of time, a natural separation (that already exists for the most part) would set in. Some big cities like New York would be big melting pots but others wouldn't. This way if (when) the country separates it could be peaceful because you cannot have forced integration with freedom of association. Forcing people into areas against their will ---is always disastrous.

I would shut off immigration immediately. I would not deport illegals but I would not give them citizenship. I would let attrition of them getting layed off from work, caught by immigration authorities etc...take them out of the country (enforcing laws works as well). Over a few years, they would be gone.

I would basically leave people alone. Bring back the strict common sense property rights. In other words, if you try to break in and destroy Korean shops in LA and they shoot you. It is your own damn fault. No calling Johnny Cochran.

Of course, no one is talking about real solutions. No one faces facts until it is forced on them by reality. That is Human Nature. The problem in this country is that noone is treated like human beings. You are either an Angel--incapable of doing any wrong. Or a devil---incapable of doing anything right. Angels and Devils are not human. One thing that has shocked people is that they are seeing what is really going on. My God, can you imagine if the internet was around for the LA riots? The world would be totally shocked. Can imagine what would happen if the Koreans set upon blacks and starting attacking their property. There would be declarations at the UN etc ...etc... Or could you imagine if the KKK attacked and looted African businesses? What would happen. Honestly? A libertarian country would NOT allow double standards to set in.

Alot of stuff has been spun for years. It is just getting more difficult to do the spinning. Especially, since everyone has their own online media company. All you need is a camcorder.

#284     Sep 2, 2005
  5. Ok, now you're saying <b>the exact same things I believe in</b>, making me feel like a dick for even suggesting you're one of those jerks that moan about the 'filthy fucking n....' when they drink.

I mean, you probably CAN understand the source of my confusion. You don't have to mention you're a Libertarian or call yourself 'John Galt' or 'Rearden Metal' for me to know that you're heavily influenced by Rand. The terminology you use is quite enough to make this easily recognizable.

...but then you start talking about issues that we Objectivists always prefer to ignore, and mention white supremacist material in neutral (if not positive) terms. Well, I think you can understand why anyone would be confused about your true beliefs.

It's like mixing pacifist philosophy with Wahabi Islam- an almost absurd mix that noone has ever seen before.

#285     Sep 2, 2005
  6. Hey, whimper-wimp.
    I'm just paying you back for your childish retart earlier. If you had done the least of background research, you'd see that I don't back off for anyone.

So, I'm continuing to prove you wrong, and you are backing down on the statements you came with earlier. Don't you have any intellectual pride at all ? Please use some lexica, google or whatever before you write ...

I'm no utopian visionary, I have a well-founded personal belief system which is nothing big.

#286     Sep 2, 2005
  7. IMHO you are wrong on some points and correct on others.

I think you're right that Japan will not simply open the floodgates. HOWEVER, I believe you are going to see them accepting millions of third-worlders.

They have to.

They've been allowing skilled, IT proficient third-worlders from India and the like for sometime now. They were letting South Americans of Japanese descent, i.e. Brazil & Peru, for manufacturing jobs, but now many of those jobs are being outsourced to China, and they've pretty much emptied the well on those from SA wanting to live and work in Japan. With the rapidly aging population, they are starting to allow in SouthEast Asians for in-home care and the like. The populating aging/low birth rate issues go hand in hand; millions of workers will be needed for those jobs, which are not the first choice of the Japanese youth.

No, Japan is not "multicultural" to the extent that we or Europe are. They probably never will be. But they will have to let in foreign workers to make up for the human resource inequities.

#287     Sep 2, 2005
  8. They'll let them in but give them inferior citizenship.

#288     Sep 2, 2005
  9. Oh yeah, that's the ticket.

We grade citizenship.

First class citizenship, second class citizenship, third class citizenship.....why didn't the founding fathers think of that?

#289     Sep 2, 2005
  10. What the f**k are you talking about? We're discussing Japan here.

Hitting the Scotch early today aren't you, Zzeal?

#290     Sep 2, 2005