Looting in New Orleans..a new low for americans...and why we are minimizing the effec

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Aug 30, 2005.

1. TGM

TGM

You are right and wrong. Race will play a HUGE role in any country that is multicultural. Always has and always will. The UK is placating racial powderkegs by giving minorities goodies. That does not work long term. Condescending attitudes and handouts just tell them you are weak. IMO, 50 years from now there will be no such thing as a multicultural country. They always disintegrate. Always. The only way to keep them together is by Dictatorship. Iraq was a multicultural country. Iraq was held together by a dictatorship. Iraq without a dictator will split up. Maybe not tomorrow or next week.

Every great country like the UK has great cities. Everyone of these great cities has been multicultural to the extent that they let people from other cultures live there and do business. But there is no such thing as a multiracial/multicultural country. Does not work that way. You don't see the Japanese becoming multicultural? Do you? Of course not. They don't believe the class/social nonsense. London has the highest crime rates in it's history. And that has nothing to do with class. There have been poor people in London for centuries. Oh and all the third countries blame you for colonialism. Do you think those animals roving New Orleans would spare you because you are from England? Are you going to be able to explain to them that it is just a class issue? How do you think that would work for you?

#271     Sep 2, 2005
  2. zdreg

zdreg

there is no way that you know that looting is 90% groceries. any correct arguments that you make is colored by making a PC
    argument which may be wrong. where is your concern about rapes or shooting at relief helicopters. correct me i am wrong.
    your likely response they are isolated incidents

#272     Sep 2, 2005
  3. TGM

TGM

Everyday is payback day for thugs. Everyday is war against the establishment. That is the way it is for these people.

LOL...Arrested for NOT wearing a t-shirt???? WTF are you talking about??!?!?!

Please do not talk about $hit. You are clueless. You do not have the vaguest ideal of what goes on in these places. Go live in Detroit for a couple years and comeback and post.

#273     Sep 2, 2005
  4. TGM

TGM

Well I see South America blowing up in the future as well. Your analysis on Europe is correct. The politicos are trying to make us more like South America. I used to think they might succeed. But there are millions upon millions of people in America that won't take that kind of hell hole.

Here is a decent article on a current political trend in South America.

#274     Sep 2, 2005
  5. I beg to differ.

The Japanese are extremely class and social conscious. Your family, ethnicity, where you attended school, your occupation; these are among the primary factors that set your status in Japanese society, as they do in the West.

Do some research on the plight of burakumin and ethnic Koreans living in Japan. It will be enlightening.

To say Japan is not becoming multicultural is also incorrect. They don't like it (they are extremely ethnocentric) - and their immigration policies reflect that - but due to dwindling birth rates and a rapidly aging population, they are having to revise those policies.

#275     Sep 2, 2005
  6. I don't get the flavour you're smoking around here ...
    India is a super-large democracy with some of the most multi-cultural, multi-religious societies if there ever was one. The old greeks had multi-cultural societies and democracies. It's the US which has a very tightly integrated history and laws with related racial-oriented activities.

Oh, and different culture doesn't imply different race - but that might be hard for some to understand when spending too much free time under their white sheets on a horseback lighting crosses.

#276     Sep 2, 2005
  7. TGM

TGM

Japan and China and Korea maybe "technically" multicultural states. You can call anything a multicultural state. You will NOT see Japan accept millions of third worlders. Oh they may have some Koreans. They are not going to give them affirmative action. Are they? Of course not. Japan is for the Japanese. Always has been and always will be. That is my point. The overriding culture is unanimous in agreement that it should stay that way. Every society has a social caste etc etc. My point is that the Japan, China, Korea are not going to commit cultural suicide. They are not going to let in say Nigerians who have on average 7 kids and allow them to take over the country.

#277     Sep 2, 2005
  8. TGM

TGM

India is fine in some areas. However, the lower castes are outbreeding the upper castes. We will see how stable they are in the future with the rising Muslim population. Do you think they are going to let the rising Muslim population deside their future? No way. Well then. Multiculturism is some instances just wont work.

There are way to many ways to play with words. I believe you can have a multicultural european country, maybe a multicultural asian, etc etc. But having some polyglot of people who have never gotten along is not going to work. Never. Not long term. I used to think it would with Libertarian solutions. But I dont anymore.

Oh and Greece was NOT multicultural--- Until the sacking of Delphi!!! I don't know what you are smoking. And nice immature comment about sheets and horses. Typical for Utopian thinking people. Someone points out facts and you smear. I doubt you would say that slimey comment in person. Or at least you wouldn't say more than once.

#278     Sep 2, 2005
  9. I knew it. I knew it after only reading a couple of your posts.
    Your choice in white supremacist literature only confirms what I had sensed all along.
    If we were your drinking buddies instead of Elite Trader, I'm sure this conversation would involve alot less hinting, and alot more use of words beginning with the letter 'N'. Tell me I'm wrong.

Ironically, my first response to you was agreement.
    ______
    QUOTE FROM Rearden Metal:

"TGM, I've had this feeling for years, that we the minority ethnic groups in the U.S. have pushed diversity down white people's throats a bit too far...and one day the pendulum would swing back against us."
    ______

I still feel this way, and am sensing that 'one day' is getting <b>much closer.</b>

#279     Sep 2, 2005
  10. TGM

TGM

Actually you are wrong. I view foul language as distasteful. Oh and I don't hint. I grew up in a Commie household Rearden. Far far left. I know the people that wrote most of the propaganda out there in the US textbooks. I am simply stating A=A. I am actually a Libertarian by the way.

I did not read Civil War 2 until a year ago. The far right started getting massive voting blocks across europe and I started doing my homework on them. I am a political analyst and I trade forex (macro as well). Civil War 2 is one of the books that make many all of their reading lists. Since it is their view of the political trends int the US. I read it. It says nothing new. Unless you are unacquainted with History. Although, some of the quotes in it from our leaders were surprising. You want to find geopolitical trends? You have to start reading what THEY are reading. They being those trying to come to power.

"TGM, I've had this feeling for years, that we the minority ethnic groups in the U.S. have pushed diversity down white people's throats a bit too far...and one day the pendulum would swing back against us."

Well like I said then. White people love saving things. They are the best at it. That is their gift and curse. Minorities did not push anything. A minority cannot by definition do anything the majority does not want or does not vote for.

#280     Sep 2, 2005