Looting in New Orleans..a new low for americans...and why we are minimizing the effec

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Aug 30, 2005.

1. yeah but if they are so unprepared for this, imagine what could happen when something unexpected happens. frightening huh[

QUOTE]Quote from ElCubano:

i agree....they should have had a plan in motion before the hurricane hit land...thats all im saying [/QUOTE]

#231     Sep 2, 2005
  2. ___________________________________________

He really should have because the same elements that drive out the cops families drive out many businesses as well as the corruption and are the causes of unemployment and poverty.

NO isn't the only liberal city were businesses are fleeing and conditions are worsening. Look at the migration from the northeast to Florida.

NO is a liberal dream PC everywhere, controled by Dems, citizenry dependent of the government, and a solid Dem voting block run by a corrupt Dem machine.

#232     Sep 2, 2005
  3. Just think what 5 billion dollars a month would do, to enable programs, to educate and motivate poverty stricken americans.

30% poverty level in New Orleans, Louisiana... USA, is completely unacceptable.

I'm sorry to dig this up again, but George Bush had the opportunity to be a GREAT president. Instead I feel strongly that history will judge him as one of the worst.

#233     Sep 2, 2005
  4. Typical reactionary regressive thinking, par for the course.

#234     Sep 2, 2005
  5. Last I checked the search for refuge made one a refugee.

- Spydertrader

#235     Sep 2, 2005
  6. _______________________________________________

Perspective

August 1997

4.2 = unemployment rate for whites.
    9.3 = for blacks.
    7.2 = for latinos.

On the other hand:

August 2005

4.2 = unemployment rate for whites.
    9.6 = for blacks.
    5.8 = for latinos.

Pouring money into that hell hole will not fix the problem the root causes must be addressed.

#236     Sep 2, 2005
  7. Its that u cant do anything to change the leadeship, that's a given. but u can do something, yourself, to help out.

#237     Sep 2, 2005
  8. Where is the refuge?

#238     Sep 2, 2005
  9. Actually my point was that bush need not through 5 billion a month into Iraq, when fumndamental reforms are in need here in our own country.

#239     Sep 2, 2005
  10. Vote with intelligence and due diligence.

#240     Sep 2, 2005