Looting in New Orleans..a new low for americans...and why we are minimizing the effec

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Aug 30, 2005.

1. So those who pay taxes have no right to complain how the federal government responds to crisis?

#221     Sep 2, 2005
  2. ___________________________________________

Too bad he's quoting facts, ie. murder rates etc. and I believe most of the politicians are Dems.

Head in the sand I'm sure will solve their problems just like it has there for the past 20 years.

#222     Sep 2, 2005
  3. Sure, I'm sure he's quoting facts. It's just the completely biased, rhetorical delivery that I felt a need comment on.

#223     Sep 2, 2005
  4. Shame he is also not quoting poverty rates and unemployment rates too....

Fair and balanced? LOL

#224     Sep 2, 2005
  5. Black Caucus on CNN right now objecting to the media's use of the word 'refugees' to describe the population of people without shelter. Amazing.

- Spydertrader

#225     Sep 2, 2005
  6. American citizens are "refugees?"

Where is the refuge?

#226     Sep 2, 2005
  7. _____________________________________________

I agree with you on the delivery but we had better not overlook the root causes and history or history will only repeat itself over and over.

I have great compassion for the elderly and infirm and poor who are innocent victims here but to protect them we had better quit the PC and really crack dowm on the looters and lawless others. To not do so is almost criminal to the victims.

I read there had been several murders in the Civic Center and many more rapes. Now I can see murders over food etc. but rape! that is beyond the pale. Shoot the bastards.

#227     Sep 2, 2005
  8. Poverty, unemployment, hopelessness...they are the root causes.

#228     Sep 2, 2005
  9. Last I checked citizenship had little to do with refugee status.

- Spydertrader

#229     Sep 2, 2005
  10. Where is the refuge?

#230     Sep 2, 2005