Looting in New Orleans..a new low for americans...and why we are minimizing the effec

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Aug 30, 2005.

1. What a transformation -- from New Orleans to Mogadishu in a matter of days! Didn't take long for the tribal instincts to kick in...

#161     Sep 1, 2005
  2. TGM

TGM

hcour,

By the way you are interpreting these things. I am guessing you are black. You and the zzzzzzzzzzz man are getting offended by something. Which is good. You should be offended. But not at the posters who are stating A = A.

If the looters were all Irish I would be too embarrassed to start drive by postings on this site in defense of their actions. That is a natural decent human response. I would not be defending the carnage by stating the usually pathetic line "they are oppressed" and all the other garbage rationalizations you spewed.

Frankly, I don't care what color you are. But these literalist interpretations of "lets read too much into his writings and oh he is applying a double standard" wreaks of "angry african". Or a stupid self effacing liberal.

And as far as CD's are concerned. Who gives a sh$t about those? I was stating what they SHOWED the Cops doing. Meanwhile you have a bunch wild animals roaming around attacking innocent people. Wait till we start hearing about the rapes and murders.

If you can't face reality. Go cry in the corner. Making excuses for people committing acts of violence is insane. If this was just about food and water and a couple CD's, there would not be such a outrage across the planet. There are planty of law abiding citizens (of all colors) making the best out of a horrible situation. I hope the National Guard shoots to kill when it comes to the thugs/looters.

#162     Sep 1, 2005
  3. newbunch

newbunch

CNN: New Orleans hospital halts patient evacuations after coming under sniper fire, a doctor who witnessed the incident says.

#163     Sep 1, 2005
  4. TGM

TGM

LA National Guard is deployed. Which is tragic. However, the Democrats are just as stupid. Nothing would be any different in New Orleans with them in office. With one exception, they would be on TV rationalizing the robbing, raping, shooting with the patented "they are oppressed victims---they are only acting like thugs because of decades of racism".

#164     Sep 1, 2005
  5. Heh. Exactly.

#165     Sep 1, 2005
  6. TGM

TGM

I guess the sniper was oppressed. You know they have a bunch of crack feigns in New Orleans. I grew up in Detroit and there is nothing more dangerous than a crack addict who has went without a fix. Very dangerous.

#166     Sep 1, 2005
  7. Another classic Zzeal10 moment. He says this:

but when it's pointed out that the looters are indeed armed, and shooting at air evac helicopters, police, and hijacking hospital supply trucks, he responds with:

#167     Sep 1, 2005
  8. This is an excuse for carjacking a nursing home bus?

This is an excuse for shooting at police?

This is an excuse for firing on air evac helicopters?

This is an excuse for sniping at hospital staff trying to evacuate?

Of course it is...to the lib apologists.

If you're black, poor, pissed off, and want to endanger or harm other people in a crisis situation, Zzeal10 and his ilk give you a free pass.

#168     Sep 1, 2005
  9. hcour

hcour Guest

Is this a setup for some kind of Punk'd thing? It's a joke, no?

Stop the Madness. Shoot ET idiots on sight!

H

#169     Sep 1, 2005
  10. I'm afraid if that was to happen, ET would find itself to be a very cold, dark, empty and lonely place.

#170     Sep 1, 2005