Looting in New Orleans..a new low for americans...and why we are minimizing the effec

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Aug 30, 2005.

1. _________________________________________

To my understanding that is all allowed under martial law. There may be some questions about who declared it but the Lousianna law should spell that out.

#141     Sep 1, 2005
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

they must be going crazy....

#142     Sep 1, 2005
  3. 72 hours after the hurricane three states are in total chaos, there are no organized efforts, not nearly enough police, the military are not available, the national guard is just being deployed three days too late. Three days after the hurricane there is no supply of food, water and medicine, there are no evacuation procedures.

That's too bad that in your partisan fervor you fail to see the obvious that the administration has failed once again. You know what, go to the nearest gas station, fill up your car at $5-$6 a gallon and spend the rest of your day dreaming how you'd personally like to shoot people taking Nike shoes from Foot Locker and how it's all Clinton's fault.

PS Local and state officials are just as incompetent BTW regardless of their party affiliation.

#143     Sep 1, 2005
  4. Why is it that the gov. has to import people to do the cooking and cleaning and setting up and such things?
    It seems to me that if the national guard came in and put all those refugees to work cleaning up their own city, helping with evacuation and stuff, there would a whole lot less time to do evil business.

For god sakes, give those people something to do. Don't treat them like they are helpless morons.

#144     Sep 1, 2005
  5. well apparently your solution has led to the looters now shooting at rescue heliocopters. Like I said bring some gunships and maul down the looters. Once you get 30 dead gang members riped to shreds the sitauation will be over. end of story.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article309568.ece

#145     Sep 1, 2005
  6. TGM

TGM

Well I did see one Southern white man sitting out front of his place of business with a gun (shotgun if I remember correctly) there were signs up stating ----you loot ---I shoot. That is a good citizen for you. Keeping the peace.The looters weren't coming near his place of business.

I bet you money that those PC fools in the Media are trying to find whites looting in mass to make sure they don't get accused of racism. I have yet to see it on the news. I did see a white women crying. That is about it.

#146     Sep 1, 2005
  7. hcour

hcour Guest

No response? From either side?

Buncha paper-tigers...

H

#147     Sep 1, 2005
  8. TGM

TGM

What is your point? People that download music are causing financial losses to the music biz. Just the looters are causing financial losses. However, the looters are over the line. I don't care what color they are. I don't care if they steal twinkies. But these guys running and breaking stuff to get non survival stuff look like a bunch of criminal fools.

I guess if a bunch of white people were stealing music on a reality tv show ---it would look just as ridiculous. However, those fools in Orleans are wreaking havoc for no reason whatsoever.

Your analogy is a little far fetched. I did notice some white people got the fined up the @ss for downloading music. Maybe they will fine some of those looting cops carrying out CD's and CD players? Sure people steal and go crazy. But how many folks are stupid enough to do it on live tv for the world to see?

#148     Sep 1, 2005
  9. No reason?

If you were poor and black, would you expect the Bush adminstration to take care of you?

#149     Sep 1, 2005
  10. TGM

TGM

Well I am not STUPID enough to EXPECT any politician to care for me. Idiot....Anyone that does is a Naive fool at best or at worse a COMPLETE MORON.

Politicians are all fools and liars. Always have been ---always will be.

the following should be read:

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/09/01/D8CBIAM0A.html

I don't care what they look like ----attacking old people in nursing homes in your OWN community is stupid.

#150     Sep 1, 2005