Looting in New Orleans..a new low for americans...and why we are minimizing the effec

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Aug 30, 2005.

1. would you be the one to shoot them? its easier said than done.

#131     Sep 1, 2005
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

animals i tell ya animals.......according to brandon 70% of new orleans is black yet from what i see in the tube 99.999999999% of the looters are black....

#132     Sep 1, 2005
  3. They are not showing the looting at red neck stores....

#133     Sep 1, 2005
  4. When martial law is declared the looters and everyone loses their civil rights. Looters can be shot without arrest under the law. The purpose of martial law is not to protect property but to restore order.

In most past cases after a few looters were shot order was restored.

It starts with looting food and water. Then it progresses to TV and clothes and cars. Then it progresses to stealing food and medicine from hospitals and then to killing people for their possessions. In other words "anarchy".

So martial law is the result and the solution. Sadly enough.

#134     Sep 1, 2005
  5. Essentially, it is riot control. Looting is a riotous type of action, and in riots they don't shoot to kill.....

#135     Sep 1, 2005
  6. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

It's too early to tell how the Feds will respond to Katrina.

Of course, as usual, you pinheads are trying to connect the levy failure to Iraq by harping on the issue that federal monies were diverted to the war and homeland security efforts, which may have otherwise gone to improving the levy last year.

#136     Sep 1, 2005
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Right now there are reports that the people walking around looting are randomly shooting at police and that they are shooting at the air ambulances evacuating babies. These people are animals. They should bring in the army and just start shooting them. The world will be better for it.

#137     Sep 1, 2005
  8. Bullshit. We are not a more civilized society by gunninng down people during times of crisis.

#138     Sep 1, 2005
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

I agree....these f**king mooks are out of control....crazy...Where are Jesse Jackson and Sharpton??

#139     Sep 1, 2005
  10. The government's response to Katrina has been wrong from the get go, but what do you expect from a city and state ruled by corrupt Dem's? The police have no business trying to control this situation. They are trained to beat up college kids at Mardi Gras, not deal with armed looters.

Clearly, a more forceful response is required. I say bring in Apache attack choppers and declare all of NO a free fire zone. Probably the vast majority of those shot like rats scurring around a garbage dump will be career criminals anyway, so we would not only be stopping looting but eliminating that pesky recidivism problem as well. And instead of evacuating NO, we should fence it in and force those who wanted to stay behind for looting to remain there. See how much fun it is with no crack for six months.

#140     Sep 1, 2005