Looting in New Orleans..a new low for americans...and why we are minimizing the effec

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Aug 30, 2005.

1. no its because these looters are armed, and shooting and robbing the survivors, and at the same time looting. They are stealing medicine from hospitals and shooting at innocent bystanders. Tell me how they can send in any help if they are shot at by looters. Thats why they need all the cops back to reign in the looters. Tell me how you feel when a looter, feels like he hasnt got any in a few days and decides to take it from your wife or daughter. I think you get the idea why the police has to reign them in.

#101     Aug 31, 2005
  2. heres the thing rescue vehicles with supplies cant go into areas where help is needed because you have a bunch of thugs with guns shooting at them and trying to loot the medicine and supplies. Thats what is happening. And tell me why the police shouldnt shoot these bastards.

#102     Aug 31, 2005
  3. the armed thug looters arent human they are animals and should be put down as animals. There bodies should be laid on the street for everybody to see, and then there heads decapitated and left to rot.

#103     Aug 31, 2005
  4. If someone is firing a gun at you and preventing you from search and rescue, great i agree with you they should do what they need to do to disable the person and continue with Search and Rescue... but its a long stretch from that to the wholesale slaughter you are advocating.

#104     Aug 31, 2005
  5. Oh i'm an idiot you're just trolling...good job.

#105     Aug 31, 2005
  6. LOL reports coming in from people on the streets and reporters say most of the looting is valuables, electronics, and money. So get your facts straight, and get your noise out of your butt. I dont think gap and A&F clothing is food. Unless you like eating poleyster and cotton. These thugs are armed and raping and killing people for money and jewerly. These people should be taken care of. I belieave thats what they did in Iraq.

#106     Aug 31, 2005
  7. no, I belieave if people are looting and shooting at rescuerers they should be shot on site, no questions. :D

#107     Aug 31, 2005
  8. Pabst

Pabst

Why don't you stuff you're faggot commie POS mouth with a dick sandwich. You're the pig dude. You're slime. Wise ass prick.

#108     Aug 31, 2005
  9. Pabst

Pabst

Many older people reported didn't leave because they anticipated the level of lawlessness and worried about leaving their homes and possessions unattended.

#109     Aug 31, 2005
  10. If the pigs are too cowardly to help people when they need it, I say get some real cops who are brave and honorable.
    Shoot the coward pigs and leave them to rot.

#110     Aug 31, 2005