Loose Change - A must see video about 9/11

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joab, Jun 8, 2008.

1. thermite loaded planes

#11     Jun 8, 2008
  2. hcour

hcour Guest

I'm positive there's a conspiracy and I can prove it quite simply: Look at your alarm clock. Everyday, at least twice a day, it will say "9:11"! Now what, you're telling me that's some kind of coincidence? Oh, please!

Harold

#12     Jun 8, 2008
  3. The website is too stupid for words... I hope he makes a pledge not to reproduce and forward his gene pool... that would do the world a great favor...

sheesh...

next...

#13     Jun 8, 2008
  4. TGregg

TGregg

Please. I was involved in this at the highest levels. Even higher than Elvis. We used mind control rays we reverse-engineered in Area 51 to help coverup this story. But even that would not have been enough if we hadn't had help from the Greys (ETs). Using these swell crystals they gave us, we were able to demolish the buildings without miles of cable or hundreds of people planting explosives. Still, if it hadn't been for the widespread support for stealing oil from Iraq in the mainstream media, we couldn't have done it. The only reason I'm coming clean is my check from the VRWC is late. Bastids. I'm owed 6 digits! They better cough it up soon or I'm calling Dan Rather.

#14     Jun 8, 2008
  5. What kind of crystals were they TGregg?

Why, they was swell crystals of course!

#15     Jun 9, 2008
  6. Joab

Joab

Have you ever seen a magician make an Elephant disappear.?

Sometimes the most obvious place to hide the truth is right out in the open.

Nobody ever looks thier because it seems too obvious.

#16     Jun 11, 2008
  7. #17     Jun 11, 2008
  8. Yes, if you take the time to look at the evidence...

Study the facts...

Understand how the official story is contrary to basic physics...

Then The 911 Official Guv Version is nothing more than another chapter in 'Grimm Fairy Tales'...

19 people armed only with boxcutters and who could not qualify to fly simple Cessna's single engine planes did not defeat the most powerful military defense in the world by on the job learning how to fly instrument heavy 4 jet engine 757 airplanes...

nope, didn't happen... nada...

just like the Gulf Of Tonkin did not happen... which was responsible for the start of the Vietnam War...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_Incident

#18     Jun 11, 2008
  9. And suppose you knew the "truth".

Who would you tell? Who would care?

I'll give you a hint. Not enough to matter.

America, which is the lone holdout to the Order, is effectively asleep.

When they do wake up, it will be to help us, not harm us. They will be tired of war, and will want peace.

It will be given to them.

#19     Jun 12, 2008
  10. Ahhh, but they are retarded. Public education will see to that. Those that escape, will be kept far too busy to act.

Those that escape will be given women, money, or petit power.

Either way, they will be distracted.

#20     Jun 12, 2008