Loose Change - A must see video about 9/11

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joab, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Joab

Joab

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDx1GLqvBO8

My whole life I've always thought the government operated with the same Motive Operandi as the Mafia.

If this video is true - then we are in far more serious trouble then I ever imagined.

2. gnome

gnome

If history were to reveal that the Bush Administration was duplicitous in the events of 9/11, I wouldn't be surprised.

Look how quickly they passed The Patriot Act!

3. I agree everyone should look into the 9/11 tragedy in depth... then form you own opinion..

Just buying the official story... hook, line and sinker is taking a vacation at JonesTown..

There are airline pilots who say there is NO WAY they, themselves as professionals, could have banked a 757 into the Pentagon at 500+ miles an hour with the turning drop the 757 plane had to make in the last few minutes to hit the pentagon the way it did... let alone the failing and unschooled supposedly Arab pilot actually doing it...

and that would be only 1/100 of the other weaknesses to the whole story...

4. One word Jews. Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz. Need I say more.

5. "There is no 9/11 conspiracy you morons"

Seriously, read this, its hilarious.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

"What are the odds that a simple geometric folding of a $20 bill with elements of design that were conceived in 1928 by a committee of treasurers, a full 42 years before the World Trade Center even existed, could accidentally contain a representation of both terror attacks? Pretty good, apparently."

6. Ok, I'm coming clean. Like many of you on ET, in the media, in military, federal and local governments, and in the scientific community, I have received compensation from the U.S. Government in exchange for "keeping quiet" about 9/11. Flight 77? Never happened. Ted Olson was tired of Barbara's yacking so we concocted the whole flight. It never existed. Clearly the hole in the Pentagon wasn't big enough even for a disintegrating aircraft. Our engineers "measured" wrong. Happens. The service station owner who says he saw the plane impact into the Pentagon? Let's just say he's charging the highest prices for premium unleaded in all of Virginia without any FTC hindrance. We also gave him a nice tip to buy NYMEX futures last spring. He's doing very well, thank you.

Of course many of you know by now that we had to shoot down Flight 93. Actually it wasn't originally part of our "plot" but sometimes Rummie likes to go for the "human angle" and the notion of heroic passengers commandeering a plane from the hijackers was just to good of a hook. Plus it kept media coverage tied up in knots. That's why you see made for TV movies about 93 and NOT about WTC 7.

Up in New York things went like clockwork. Ever hear those rumors that the reason so few Jews were killed in the Trade Center was because they were tipped by Israeli intelligence? Not exactly true. Rather Mr. Silverstien did give some well placed hints that 9/11 was the real Yom Kippur and that atonement did NOT include yield curve arbitrage that Tuesday. From Long Island to the Upper West Side it was virtually impossible that fateful morning to get near a Deli that sold a tongue on rye. Nice work Larry!

Downtown we had to lay the payola out thicker than thieves. We'd already told the FDNY that demolition of the twin towers would not start until three hours after our jets had made impact. You can imagine how pissed off the brass was when they found out about those 80 WTC elevator mechanics leaving the scene immediately. When we explained how the firefighters union will never have to fight again for another pay raise, they calmed down a bit. The cops were a little harder to appease and now with Kerik's nomination up in flames we'll have to sweeten the pot down the road. Not to worry though. New York's finest are great guys and without them turning a blind eye, publicly at least, we'd never have pulled this off.

We got to Hillary early, well before , in 2000. We got Rudy out of the Senate race and gave her a clear win. One problem though is we promised both her AND Rudy the White House in 2008. We'll see if maybe something can't be worked out, after all Rudy's too moderate for the GOP ticket anyway.

The media whores of course went snooping. Peter Jennings? Let's just say his lung cancer wasn't from cigarettes if you get my drift. Howard Stern was REALLY getting to be a pain in the ass. FCC fines, nothing would keep that big mouth quiet. He hears things and we worried he'd turn 9/11 into some sort of Lesbian implosion dial a date. Fortunately we were able to get him a divorce and nine figures from Sirius. The King of all Media is stoked! Hillary was a big help getting this shit past the Demo minority in Congress. Thank God she'd had the foresight to shoot that video of Boxer, Feinstein and Pelosi getting it on in front of her after that L.A. fundraiser. No siree, you won't hear a peep from those Dems.

I forgot, yes FEMA. Of COURSE the report was a whitewash. But then Brown started acting all high and mighty. When we forced out O'Neill (thanks for the assist Bono) Brown started saying shit like if he wasn't the new Treasury secretary he'd spill the beans. Because of that incompetent ego-maniac we had to spend almost five years working on Katrina. Do you think it's easy diverting a Cat4 to the Big Easy? Hell we had to start a record number of storms before we nailed it. Good thing we slowed down Rita. That one was pure rogue and POTUS would have been real pissed if we accidently took out Houston. Notice how Brown quit on Sept. 12th this year. The Muslims have their "anniversary" dates and we have ours too.

Me I used my noggin. Where as the Port authority and FDNY guys took their payoffs in depreciating dollars I asked for and got liquid gold. HAL. Euro denominated to boot. Baby.

7. I watched it yesterday. I hate conspiracy theories, but this video def raises some good points. The fact that its physically impossible for jet fuel to reach the temperatures required to melt the steel in the WTC tower, the airliner that hit the pentagon disappearing into a 16ft wide hole with the windows on the side of the hole (where the wings would have hit) are all intact as well as the lawn directly in front of the pentagon...are very good points. He raises quite a few. The other building that was demolished world trade building 7 i believe... However some of his points we're misleading if you didnt know the background of them. for example he shows a government created paper on terrorism showing the world trade centers with a bulls eye over them created in 1999. That seems insane until you recall that the building was attacked by terrorists in 1993 then it makes complete sense. That tells me that this video is not a look at the all the facts surrounding 9/11, but a video created to CONVINCE you that its a cover up. Since he is promoting his point of view only i am very skeptical. What I would like to see is a presentation of all the facts, not just the ones that support a conspiracy. He needs to be calling on the government to simply answere his questions, not go around shouting about a conspiracy. If hes right then thousands of members of our government all the way up to its highest levels could be tried criminally, thats an ASTOUNDING claim to make. With that in mind he should think carefully about how he approaches skeptics. His facts are great, he's raising some great points...but he needs to make his cause about promoting the transparency of government not trying to convince everyone over night that our government is oppressing us. This way everyone who is leary about his theories (which is damn near everyone in the US) can get behind him with out looking crazy, and if he;s right and there is a conspiracy we will find out.

BTW I dont believe in conspiracy theories. I think there are logical answers to all his questions. But I do believe we should have more transparency in our gov't. Grassy knoll and all.

8. Anyone want to explain WTC 7 to me?

Watch how it collapses than compare that collapse to a planned building demolition.

#10     Jun 8, 2008