Loonietics

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Ivanovich, May 29, 2008.

1. cstfx

cstfx

Still long or did you TP?

#21     Jun 2, 2008
  2. Very nicely done, perfect trade.

#22     Jun 2, 2008
  3. ctfx - profit was hit about 20 minutes ago.

Cable - thanks for the compliment.

forex-forex - if you feel that someone is going off topic on a thread you begin, feel free to hit the "complain button". I will be happy to remove those unrelated posts for you.

--

Looking to buy on dips back around 9940. Will hold for now. Will update this thread each time I make a trade in this pair.

#23     Jun 2, 2008
  4. Yvan!:)
    Sacré Yvan bien joué mec!
    ZC

#24     Jun 2, 2008
  5. DrEvil

DrEvil

Nice trade Ivanovich! I can see a run to 1.0250 area as probable.

#25     Jun 3, 2008
  6. Inclined to agree, but need a pullback to get in.

#26     Jun 3, 2008
  7. baron193

baron193

Great trade Ivanovich, yesterday's set up was a classic also...i don't think they get better than that...
    Weekly chart looks interesting.

#27     Jun 4, 2008
  8. Sell order placed at 1.0205 with TP at 1.0150 - 150,000 units. SL at 1.0245.

#28     Jun 4, 2008
  9. Canada's economy, which unexpectedly shrank in the first quarter, will avoid a recession this year as employment growth buoys consumer spending, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development said.

Tougher environmental rules governing production from Canada's oil-sands region will contribute to a global crude supply crunch, Total SA Chief Executive Officer Christophe de Margerie said.

Here's one I didn't have earlier that's important.

The Canadian dollar fell for a fourth day, touching the lowest in almost a month, amid speculation the Bank of Canada will cut interest rates next week.

#29     Jun 4, 2008
  10. Good trade.......Looks like your TP just got hit a short time ago. But I don't see how you got your fill at 1.0205, I see around 1.0189 three hours after the ET time stamp on your post

PS....I had a quick look at the quotes from http://www.dailyfx.com/charts/Chart.html?symbol=USD/CAD so maybe they were out.

#30     Jun 5, 2008