LOONFEST 2021

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Dec 28, 2020.

1. smallfil

smallfil

Considering Alec Baldwin takes great pleasure impersonating President Donald Trump on SNL on skits full of lies which is slanderous at a minimum, this looks like karma coming to pay him and his wife a visit. More karma coming Alec Baldwin. Just wait for it.

#11     Dec 28, 2020
  2. Overnight

Overnight

At least Alec Baldwin grew up on Long Island, in a working-class neighborhood in Massapequa.

What did Trump do? He lived on boats of shrimp cocktails and daddy money-babies. FUCK TRUMP!

And by the way, smallfil, you are not from New York, you did not grow up in New York, so you have no say about New York. If you take me off of ignore, maybe we can have a debate about this, you wussy lala who ignore everyone at the first sign of ego-trouble.

#12     Dec 28, 2020
  3. As we know, in this world, there is one set of rules and standards for woke-loon elite and another for the hoi polloi peasants that they represent.

If you are a Canadian loon and wokester who gets caught having done blackface as an adult, the lefties will line up to lick your balls and make you Prime Minister.

If you are a lefty who got caught doing blackface while fully grown and in medical school, they will overlook it and keep you on as Governor of Virginia.

But if you are a 15 year old kid who got caught on tape using the N word in the same way that the rapper culture does, they will hunt you down like an animal and destroy you for the cheap thrill of being virtuous and self-righteous for ten minutes. You can expect it from vicious classmates but the grown ups and institutions should not piling on and making sure that a person is fully dead and down and destroyed.

We are headed toward a culture where people will have to wear little stars on their chests to identify their lowly status. A star of one color for not being sufficiently woke. Maybe another color if you have refused vaccination and "the authorities" have found out.

Driven out of college at 19 for indiscretion at age 15, and the New York Times gloating over it.

I refer you back to Governor and Prime Minister blackface. Oh, I see. Nevermind. The left is filled with forgiveness and redemption for their own ilk.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...-ruins-college-chances/ar-BB1cgOCt?li=BBorjTa
    [​IMG]

#13     Dec 28, 2020
  4. Pronto24

Pronto24

Smallfill is associated with JEM, he claims to be a Filipino Accountant from LA..total weasel bullshiter.

#14     Dec 28, 2020
  5. Overnight

Overnight

I don't give a flying fuck who he is affiliated with. I want him to unignore me, so we can have a conversation.

Who the fuck ignores someone because they "cannot stand reading what the offender typed"? That is such BULLSHIT. If you do not like what someone types, just ignore it in your head, go to sleep, come back tomorrow!

It would be like if in the star chamber, the defense secretary says "we have to do this and that", and the POTUS goes "LALALLALALA" I cannot hear you!

Stupid shit, man.

#15     Dec 28, 2020
  6. [​IMG]

#16     Dec 28, 2020
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Ukrainian-Born Cinematographer Killed On Film Set By Prop Gun Fired By Alec Baldwin
    October 22, 2021 09:57 GMT
    [​IMG]
    Alec Baldwin has not commented on the incident, but U.S. media reported he appeared distraught after emerging from the police station where he was questioned. (file photo)

Cinematographer Halatyn Hutchins has been killed, and a movie director injured, after actor Alec Baldwin discharged a prop firearm on the set of a Western they were filming in New Mexico.

Local police said Hutchins, 42, died from a gunshot wound late on October 21 after being flown to a nearby hospital , while director Joel Souza was taken to a hospital but his condition was not immediately known.

Police questioned Baldwin and others on the set of the movie, titled Rust, but no charges have been laid. They added that deputies were still trying to determine whether what happened was an accident.

Hutchins' website says she was born in Ukraine and grew up on a Soviet military base in the Arctic Circle "surrounded by reindeer and nuclear submarines."

She held a graduate degree in international journalism from Kyiv National University and had previously worked as an investigative journalist with British documentary productions in Europe.

She was also the director of photography of the art-house superhero action film Archenemy. Her other movie credits include the racially charged police drama Blindfire and Darlin', a horror feature film.

"The entire cast and crew has been absolutely devastated by today's tragedy, and we send our deepest condolences to Halyna's family and loved ones," production company Rust Movie Productions said in a statement.

"We have halted production on the film for an undetermined period of time and are fully cooperating with the Santa Fe Police Department's investigation," it added.

The 63-year-old Baldwin, who has won several acting awards, is one of the film's stars as well as a producer.

He has not commented on the incident, but U.S. media reported he appeared distraught after emerging from the police station where he was questioned.

#17     Oct 22, 2021
  8. smallfil

smallfil

Alec Baldwin still has not been charged of anything for that prop firearm that killed and wounded members of the production staff. Extreme liberals get away with so many abuses including, not respecting US laws. What else is new? Will the police do their jobs? I doubt it. Chances are good, extreme liberals at the top will not allow any serious investigation, let alone prosecute him. Karma is not done with him though because he has not really been punished.

#18     Oct 22, 2021
  9. Wallet

Wallet

By all appearances this looks like a horrible accident. I don’t really care for Baldwin, his politics but I feel for him or anyone in something like this.

#19     Oct 22, 2021

10. UK is used to this loony shit but did ot expect it to also pop up across the Pond so they are taking great joy in reporting it...

#20     Oct 22, 2021